LV

Steam Name: ReillyP
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:24875608
Your Character Name: Lewert Little

Ban Length: 5D
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @PMX

Ban Reason: Metagaming, breaking RP, fear RP
Unban Reason:
at 30:10 you can clearly see i try to de-escalate the situation and the cheif says its a false warrent and tries to let me and everyone walk away but the captain gives me no time as you can see on stream. It's very difficult for me to quickly type accurate because I have Neurological Disease as you can see when i try to type things I am not accurate at all, I try at all times to use /looc but sometimes that moves too quickly. I honestly just wanted to gather my oranges and sleep but because of the FALSE WARRENT I did not want to risk a ban while in RP so i just continued to farm until staff is on. I suffer from Narcolepsy type 1 and I did not plan to play after that police was in. The minor melt down of character is after trying to do everything correctly. I initally call my stream my body cam, I call admins gods, I use radio and tell jimmy to stop using discord. I REALLY TRY but as you can hear i am getting clearly distressed and its going far past my time i want to get off. There was never a warrent out for anyone that had keys to my property before the time stamp of the warrent you can see on the stream at 28:30. This whole situation would not have happened had I just been able to pick my seeds and just go after he checked my ID and saw I had no weapon - HOWEVER he did not have a warrent and came in with no valid reason, its just extremely upsetting this situation happens because if i log out i would get banned, if I let him out no one will tell me if i actually had a warrent i need to get expunged (RP) and if I try to type the situation in LOOC or open the door ferdinand doesnt give me much time. It just seems like a complete waste of so much police time caused by someone job abusing (everden)

The "meta gaming" is me asking jimmy to stop using discord while in game, i bought us both radios and we have the on that frequency. Jimmy is very new and often asks many questions so we are in discord to talk about stuff like what are rules and such. As you can see in the clip, rarely does jimmy use the radio but I remind him each time. I really try to play by the rules and I am just trying to help jimmy not get frustrated and leave. Each time i talk in discord I also try to provide a radio in game relay. As you can see jimmy does not even have an account yet he is that new.

Fear RP - in all situations of RP i have my hands up. When the cop first raids in I have my hands up. He searches me and knows i have nothing and chooses to uncuff me. We both know at this point there is 0 reason via rule 2.2.4 he knew i pose no threat at all and had no reason to point a gun at me. Rule 4.1.2.4 states he was not a hostage because he was not restrained. I had a 911 call and he had radio'd in. Never once did i leave shooting range of him nor did I try to equip any sort of weapon. At any point he could have shot me if he so pleased. He did choose to uncuff me earlier so i dont think he saw me as a threat. 25:50 you can clearly see i value my life in FEAR RP.

over all this is a messy situation but it came of me NOT WANTING TO GET BANNED FOR LEAVING WHILE IN RP and this getting drawn out from cheifs and admins not getting on. If you watch the stream the breaks of character and frustration increase as time goes on. Had this situation happened with a real warrent or him asking for a captain instead of lying saying i was kiddnapping him - this situation would have gone very differently.

In further situations would you recommend I just log out or would you recommend i just sit there and farm my oranges or what should have I done in this situation?

Time of Occurrence: 11 50pm ~ pst dec 13
Additional members involved/witnessing: It was getting far past my bed time and both @Jimmy and @Statua can attest, I did suffer from severe type 1 narcolepsy as both know me in real life.

Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

HOWEVER he did not have a warrent and came in with no valid reason, its just extremely upsetting this situation happens because if i log out i would get banned

1576415018457.png

As you can see, you had a warrant issued on you, before the one you are referring to, at 28:03. Therefore, Jack Everadon did not break any rules in what abusing police powers is concerned. After the warrant was deemed invalid, he wanted to leave your property and you kept him there, locked in your house, which resulted in the second warrant, due to kidnapping an officer.

Additionally, it does not matter if you have a gun, are posing a threat or not. Every single time a police officer points a weapon at you, you are under fearRP and must roleplay accordingly. In this case, you should have done what he said, as he was pointing his weapon directly at you, on the other side of the window.

he was not a hostage because he was not restrained.

Definition of kidnapping: In criminal law, kidnapping is the unlawful transportation, asportation and confinement of a person against their will.
You broke a law and therefore were arrested for it.

The "meta gaming" is me asking jimmy to stop using discord while in game, i bought us both radios and we have the on that frequency. Jimmy is very new and often asks many questions so we are in discord to talk about stuff like what are rules and such. As you can see in the clip, rarely does jimmy use the radio but I remind him each time. I really try to play by the rules and I am just trying to help jimmy not get frustrated and leave. Each time i talk in discord I also try to provide a radio in game relay. As you can see jimmy does not even have an account yet he is that new.

If he is new, you should teach him how to play by our rules and if you want to be on discord with him, to discuss OOC matters, while playing on the server, you have to be on our discord server, per our rules.

I am going to unban you this time, since you already served one day of your punishment. Further rulebreaks will result in longer punishments.
Accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.