Status
Not open for further replies.

Lightbringer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Lightbringer
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:156612235
Your Character Name: Count VonChocula ( currently trying to change I made my name years ago)

Ban Length: 5 days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Eldar987

Ban Reason: Mass VDM , LTAP
Time of Occurrence: 10/8 , 11am
Relevant Evidence: Refer to logs
Additional members involved/witnessing: I don't remember much of what happened as I was under the influence of alcohol whilst driving. I've been playing on this server on and off for a year or so and I just came back. This is my first and ONLY offense , as I have almost 3k hours on gmod most of which is on DarkRP servers, I do take roleplay very seriously. I never RDM people even under the most rigorous of circumstances, I give you my word if it happens again you may permanently ban me. I promise not to join the server in the condition I was again.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

You VDM'ed 3x people as a tow truck driver. I pulled you into a sit, asked you what was going on. You then proceeded to jump off the roof and disconnect from the server.

In addition to this you tried to reconnect multiple times with alt accounts and the system auto bans you.

I'm really not seeing any reason to unban you. "If it happens again" is not acceptable.

Lightbringer

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I didn't mean to jump off the roof , I reconnected and try messaging you but you already banned me. Yeah I tried to rejoin on a different account I really like the server and I still wanted to play. I'm not denying anything, I was just under the influence I'm sorry.

Eldar987

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

If you are drinking and driving in the real world and kill someone you are guilty as charged.

My point is, you are responsible for your own actions AT ALL TIMES.. If you knew you would not be in control and made the choice to join the server the consequences of your actions are yours to bear. Please make better decisions moving forward, your actions ruined the expierence for three other individuals.

Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.