Not open for further replies.

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:Jake Sloth
Your Steam ID:76561198288925282
Your Character Name (If Applicable):Jake Bessey

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@lola mied

Reason for Report:She put me up in a tree wouldnt let me down so i shot a warning shot straight in the air and got banned because i wanted to be let free while she was selling damn hotdogs and hanging me
Time of Occurrence:12/22/2018 1:54 pm pst
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Everyone at the hotdog place and a admin who put me down to the ground but right after she put me back up

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

1. I have warned you multiple times to stop climbing on top of the prop, yet you failed to do so. I moved and frozen you somewhere behind me because I was dealing with RP and you are not worth interrupting it. So you had to wait a couple minutes.
2. You were holding your gun out and I said at the end of the situation that regardless if you shot or not, you may not shoot. Yet you went all shouting and breaking everyone's roleplay by crying about abuse.
3. You then shot even after being warned not to. Warning shot or not, you are not allowed to shoot like that.
4. The video shows you being immature quite a lot.

Stop trying to be special and ruining everyone's experience. I put people frozen so they can reflect on their mistake. Unfortunately there are some special snowflakes that don't chill out and when that happens I am forced to ban.

Edit: @Gurrazor has to deal with it, but he is on LOA atm.

Last edited:

Jake Bessey

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Wow thats real mature for a community manager to be saying that about their players "calling people included me a special snowflake" plus you could have dealt with that in RP you dont have to abuse your power but i get it since u have a high rank u like to think Ur better and that when the power gets to your head you need to be reminded that you cant use your powers just because u are getting annoyed
plus you cant ban me for prop climb when u are the one who spawned the props in "didn't even do what everyone else dose and make/buy them" and the gunshots are a police issue i didn't shoot twords anyone so its not even attempted rdm

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure if you can talk about maturity when watching the video where you were very disruptive. I already explained my reasons of putting you up there. What I find even funnier is that you continued to climb on top of the prop after a different staff member has put you down. Shows how you cannot obey the rules.

Plus, saying "you spawned the prop so it is not my fault that I went on top of it" is saying it is okay to break rules because you did not start the situation. Propclimbing is not allowed, you have been warned three times but you decided to do it anyway. I call a person who fails to listen not once, twice but three times special. Taking that as offensive is your choice.

This report is going to be closed for Gurrazor to review it, as I said he is on LOA so it may take a while.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Status
Not open for further replies.