Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Peco
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:94151248
Your Character Name: Skyler Gray

Which Admin blacklisted you: Yeffrey
What were you blacklisted from: I was blacklisted from weapons for exactly 6 days.

Blacklist Reason: RDM x1
Time of Occurrence: Earlier today 2018/11/3
Relevant Evidence: Ok, I'm making this because @pmx Suggested I should get a second opinion on this. Basically, the whole situation can be summed up to me having a short memory lapse. When I was telling him to not talk and not move, I had thought I told him that he could not look around. Yeffrey was watching and told me that I had not. Which was an accident, I hadn't realized until he pointed it out. so I suggested we revive him and continue RP after a warning point or something similar is given. Instead, I am given a 6-day weapons blacklist for a simple mistake that could have gone much better. I'm just looking for other opinions on this so feel free to respond.

Additional members involved/witnessing:

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I approved the weapon blacklist. You have already been given many chances, your simple mistakes turn into larger punishments, due to such an extensive record, a mile long. You should reflect on that and take that into consideration.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I have been given many chances but there was no way to prevent that it was simply an accident.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Peco, every single time it is an accident with you. Sometimes you need to face punishment, not everything will be a slap on the wrist. I leave it to @Yeffrey to decide the course of action.

Peco

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Not everything is an accident with me. The only time harsh punishment has been delivered to me is when things are accidents. Only 2 instances BTW (this and the 12-month ban) All the other times I am more or less responsible.

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

With such an extensive record, one would think that you would know how to prevent this kind of thing from happening. Yet it happened, and the fact that it did happen is showing is that you have not learned from prior punishments. What you did was blatant RDM, you told him to not speak or walk around, and shot him when he turned his head 20 degrees to the right. Even if it was an accident, you are held accountable for your mistakes. At this point, you should know better.

Appeal denied