Lord Weiner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Brogan Stewart
Steam Name: Pyro
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:219910502

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): approximately 7:55-8:05PM BST
What happened: I was putting some weiners in my bank drag dropping them in but then the bank ran out of space it got confused and deleted the extra weiners I only had medal recording set to 15 seconds so i didn't capture the other 64 weiners that I lost.

What do you need refunded: 96 hotdogs
Evidence:
Read, understood and followed refund request rules and guidelines?: Yes

Last edited:

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Rule 10:
We do not refund little things, this includes 1-10 levels or anything below the value $2,500. The judging Senior Administrator or above will decide how much your stuff is worth. This rule does not apply when it is due to a rulebreak (see rule #2).

Lord Weiner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

firstly they are worth over $2,500 in raw materials alone, secondly what rule did i break? im confused af idk what you mean by rule #2

A1L

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

firstly they are worth over $2,500 in raw materials alone, secondly what rule did i break? im confused af idk what you mean by rule #2

its just the rule itself, saying 2.5k minimum isn't needed if it was lost due to a rule-break, I assume he thinks its less than $2,500 and he said a senior admin will review it

Lord Weiner

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

oh well if i go off monomarket prices alone each hotdog is worth $168 so 168x96=$16,128

Austin Hunter

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

just was providing that lol. Best of luck <3

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello, I will be partially accepting your refund request. Since your video shows you only losing 32x hotdogs, that is all I can refund you, unfortunately.

When you are next online, please go to the "Refund Request" NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the server Director or a member of the Community Management Team.

Best regards,
Brad.

Status
Not open for further replies.