Not open for further replies.

Invictus

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam name: Invictus
InGame Name: Jason Smith

Time of loss: 3:24
How: my friend and i were sharing the rent on a house and we were trying to trades some stuff for me to craft it, and when we went to trade the trade window was messed up for him and he was told to change his resulution. When he did so his game crashed causeing him to lose the house we were in so i quickly went back to see if i could save it by renting it again, although once i got there the furniture was there but the crafting benches were not. About a loss of 14k in stuff and some stuff i was crafting inside them. Please help, that 14k was hard to get.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule #3. You must provide valid evidence of your items. Statements from others is not valid evidence. This means you must get into the habit of taking screenshots of your inventory, purchases, etc. We do not keep logs for people to use as evidence for a refund request.

Denied, unfortunately you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.