Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name:
Steam Name: Ninjahr
SteamID:

Date and time of loss: 14:18 8/8/2018
What happened:

I'm relatively new to this server and the forum and decided to try making lsd for the first time. I forgot to buy flasks after my first batch cause I assumed they just go back in your inventory so I went out to buy them with doors locked and everything. Came back and all my stuff was gone. Door was closed. Admin (Lord Toaster) checked the logs and nothing in there indicated that I was raided. Maybe the logs are screwed up or there's a glitch. I can't do playback like Nvidia cards have cause I have a Radeon card and I couldn't get a demo showing me having the equipment. I hope this unfair occurrence can be sorted out as I know there's a lot of glitches on here now.

What do you need refunded:

At the time I had:
1 x Mini Fridge
1 x Compact Burner
1 x Propane
1 x Flask Holder

Evidence: No visual evidence. Admin checked logs and said it disappeared. Told me to make this request.

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

let it be known, This man was caught logging on server two after we had Raided him while he was growing As of 8/8/18, It was handled by Superheavy and was claimed as "Crashing"

Jacob Sievers (dajuicer)

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Same thing with @thtgeekydude , when we were attempting to raid his base, he saw us picked up his equipment and then logged whilst we were trying to get to him.

ninjahr

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

My game is known for crashing it crashes all the time on every server. I crashed in the middle of a sit with Superheavy right before I crashed when you were raiding me plus this isn't the right place to address it. Sorry that my Garry's Mod can't run properly after multiple tries of reinstalling and troubleshooting.

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Do you know what admin checked the logs?

Lord Toaster

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Yes I did check the logs and there were no logs about anybody raiding him or picking up his stuff I persumed his stuff just disappeared.

Broheim

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Accepted, we have issued your Refund Request. When you are next online, please go to the 'Refund Request' NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact the Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Status
Not open for further replies.