Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game name: Gru Sanchez
Steam name: ̶g̶r̶u̶
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123591116

Date and time of loss: Roughly 10:30 CST
What happened: I was walking along the highway as my car had broken down outside the warehouse near fishing, when two people came driving up. I pulled out my deagle to ensure that they could not mug me and they saw this. When they saw the deagle they stepped away and walked towards their car. I started running towards town down the road of country house and was shot in the back a few times until death with the deagle still in my hand. I waited for the death timer to finish and while waiting noticed that they ran over my body several times with their car. I submitted a report and waited eagerly for my timer to expire. Once the timer expired I ran over to the area and began searching for the deagle as the individuals left the area when my body disappeared. I could not find the weapon anywhere in sight and asked an admin to look at my report in OOC. After roughly 10 minutes I filed another report with the same request as the first and Aaron teleported to me. Aaron explained that he could not do anything about the deagle but he could look into the RDM and I agreed. He looked into it and found out that the logs did not go far enough back for the sit to go anywhere and told me to ask WhiteBlood for help. I submitted another report asking WhiteBlood to help me out and screenshotted a chat log of me pulling out the Deagle to prove that I had it [ https://gyazo.com/8718b922d58dd548732b0029bf8dfbe9 ]. He told me to make this which brings us to here.

What do you need refunded: Deagle
Evidence: [ https://gyazo.com/8718b922d58dd548732b0029bf8dfbe9 ]

@WhiteBlood

MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The only thing this shows is how you broke fear rp after i pulled out my weapon and then you pulled yours. This is in no way "RDM" since you would have inititated before me if i did not pull my weapon first either way.

MKTracktix

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I told you to stop running multiple times as you kept running away. so, I pull my rifle out to shoot you because you never complied and tried to run away.

The Chef

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I had the deagle out before I got out of my car. It stays in Saftey when you get out of things and pull it out, so I right click to set it into Semi-Automatic, therefor when I stopped running it showed that I was aiming it, if you can recall I had it in-hand the entire time. At no time did you tell me to stop what I was doing or put the gun down, rather you said "whoa what is that?" As you said the rifle was on your back up until I ran away, showing I was under no obligation to stop what I was doing, nor comply to demands, which again were absent at the time. The intent of this thread was to get the Deagle that I lost during the event, which again, was RDM. Please do not respond anymore

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined, insufficient evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.