UranCurie

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

In-Game Name: Elijah Austin
Steam Name: Viibeyyy
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:418798794

Date and time of loss (specify the timezone): 4/18/21 1 AM EST
What happened: We got raided by the police, however the items were not in the evidence locker and we found out the police sent in a civilian that had a pistol and aimbot into our house and to steal our items, he then got banned a few minutes later after the raid. The same guy that got banned also was an alt and @Thanewolfe was monitoring him earlier and banning him, he was just raiding people with a pistol and aimbot. Which he did to me and my partner @HEISENBERG.

What do you need refunded: 3 stacks of LSD then 21 grams, an AK-74 with Heavy Stock and foregrip, a gas mask, kevlar 100% with no helmet, 1 rifle ammo, and a 1911.
Evidence: They said holyhandgrenade was looking through logs also thane was monitoring him earlier and he did the same thing to many other groups as well. I was also told to tag @Thegamingshain

Last edited:

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Can confirm and the player was banned for using hacks, the player needs refunded: Kevlar (No Helmet), LSD (x32), LSD, AK-74, LSD (x32), LSD (x32)

Aspect

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Request Accepted, we have issued your refund. When you are next online, please go to the NPC located in the bank to collect your refund. If you find any issues, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.

Best Regards,
Aspect

Status
Not open for further replies.