Your Steam Name: The Big Stick
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:47841933
Your Character Name: Nick Doe
Target Steam Name: Ryan
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:178039314
Target Character Name (if known): Sparo

When did the situation occur?: 5:20PMish EST 09/22/2018

Your evidence to support your claim:

a5.2.2s1 Before performing a police raid, you should gather video or picture evidence to ensure and prove that there is illegal activity going on at that specific
property. 911 calls can not be used as evidence to raid a property. You MUST have evidence ready in case a staff member requires it.

Claiming that they smelled weed, taking a minute to assume for even a second that this allegation is true it is not a valid reason to raid, please refer to the various US Supreme Court rulings that have established a precedent for this in Butler v. the United States, the State of Arizona v. Ronald James Sisco II, and Taylor v. the United States in which the Supreme Court ruled and established the precedent that just the smell of marijuana is not probable cause. On both federal and state levels it has been agreed upon and set as the precedent that it is unacceptable to use just the alleged smell of marijuana as a reason for warrants and more. Furthermore, they refused to show me proof of anything.

s2.6s1 (1) You must abide by realistic roleplay measures; breaking this rule is known as FailRP. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
Pointing a gun/taser at me when I did not represent a threat to him, even when I was handcuffed. Cops are not supposed to point weapons at you unless you represent a potential threat to them, but seeing as they had already searched me for weapons and cuffed me there is no reason for them to continue doing so.

Also, @Tango helped stopped another two false raid attempts by more cops earlier that day. This isn't their first attempt at harassing me without a proper warrant.

Not to mention that I find it convenient that they would wait until the duck hunt event began to start with raids, taking advantage of the lessened staff presence.

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Tango @Peco @Sparo (?) @Bolf (?) @bob clark

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like to let you know, you can report multiple people in a single player report. No need to make many.

Kanton

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I'd like 7to let you know, you can report multiple people in a single player report. No need to make many.

Ah, sorry about that, I'll keep it in mind next time.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

s2.6s1 (1) You must abide by realistic roleplay measures; breaking this rule is known as FailRP. If something you are doing is illogical in a real life situation, then you can’t do it on the server.
Pointing a gun/taser at me when I did not represent a threat to him, even when I was handcuffed. Cops are not supposed to point weapons at you unless you represent a potential threat to them, but seeing as they had already searched me for weapons and cuffed me there is no reason for them to continue doing so.
The reported individual will not be charged with this. This is still Monolith.

Ryan has 24hours to provide evidence that justify this raid before this will be dealt with by the report management.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Report denied, the Chief is responsible for a raid.

Status
Not open for further replies.