Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: huncho
Your SteamID: 76561198312161948
Your Character Name: Emma Bohwis

Ban Length: Two Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gammer3

Ban Reason: LTA | RDM
Unban Reason: Being completely honest with you, I have no clue as to why I got banned for RDM. The only people I killed during my stay on Monolith were two people. I mugged one and they didn't put their hands up in time so I killed them. The same thing happened with the other person. It would not be considered RDM because I gave both players 3-5 seconds to put their hands up, which they did not do. Let me also add that they were both walking when I was telling them to put their hands up, which can be a sign as to try to pull a weapon. I would also like to say that the second person I mugged did have a gun and I am very sure he was trying to kill me. As to the LTA accusation, I don't know about that either. I mugged both people, drove around for a bit and looked at workbenches and factory equipment, then decided to get off. From the span of the death of the second person to the time I left, I would range it at 10-15 minutes. I don't understand why I wouldn't have been pulled into a sit within that time. If it helps, I would be willing to testify among Gammer3 and tell him my side of the story on Monolith, Discord, Forums, or any other form of communication. I hope that this will be resolved and we can all move forward. Thank you if you have read this far.

Time of Occurrence: 6:29 PM, 11/4/2019
Additional members involved/witnessing: The people who were mugged (I did not know their name).
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes.

Gammer3

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

@baljeet After reviewing your Appeal, And referencing when I banned you, I Must declare the following:

The player that initially reported being rdmed showed me a video and I failed to compare the steam ID's in the video and your steam ID, I think I Honestly Copied your ID by mistake in the logs as it does happen from time to time.

I want to Apologize Sincerely For the mistake on my part
I Hope this has not caused any grief or added stress

Due to my Inability to make sure I had the right steam id and it was blatant failure on my behalf

I am Accepting this appeal immediately and unbanning you, Again I am sorry for this mix-up

Status
Not open for further replies.