Status
Not open for further replies.

Slavko Avsenik

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This report is a repost, as my other one was closed for not providing a Steam ID by @jxdnn.

@jxdnn CTAP'd my report. CLOSED TO AVOID PUNISHMENT

How am I supposed to find this player's SteamID or Steam Name? I only know their RP name, which is shown in the video. Are staff not equipped to find this information? There surely must be some logs somewhere.

The date and time are provided in my report. Please, with full due diligence, investigate this report.

Your Steam Name: Slavko Avsenik
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:8735405
Your Character Name: Lee Baca

Target Steam Name: Unknown
Target SteamID: Unknown
Target Character Name (if known): Sophie West

Request Reason: Sophie West had a warrant for reckless driving and fleeing. I recognized the vehicle and decided to take enforcement action on behalf of the Monoford Police Department to resolve the outstanding warrant. I successfully detained Sophie West however, after dragging her out of the road to begin writing the ticket for reckless driving, she stated, "It's fine I'm ALT+TAB"??? And then proceeds to disconnect demonstrating no intent to RP or handle the very situation she had created for herself. No ban message populated the chat when this happened, so I am unsure if an automatically enforced ban occurred. No administrative staff was available to handle my open report.

When did the situation occur?: 12/18/22 @ Approx 1120 EST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: There was a person standing nearby which is seen in the video.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes.

Last edited:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please read the forum report rules before you decide to make a player report.

Player Reports will not be processed if the SteamID of the reported player is missing.

Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.