LV

Your Steam Name: Wynonna Earp
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:16651228
Your Character Name: Victor MacLeod

Target Steam Name: Wynonna Earp
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:16651228
Target Character Name (if known): Victor MacLeod

Request reason: So... I fucked up.

Basically, I tried to rob the bank, and immediately fucked up by leaving the vault within ten seconds, cancelling the raid. I got pegged for it anyway and a cop eventually arrested me, I just kind of accepted my sentence. About five minutes into the 30-minute sentence, I got disconnected due to Internet issues (thanks Comcast!) and didn't get back on for another couple of hours afterward. I tried to go report myself to the police and finish my sentence, got hit by a car on the way there, yelled at the guy, and got distracted running after him to go give him a piece of my mind. Since then I completely forgot, until today, where I suddenly realized that I committed LTAJ and that's actually pretty serious, so... Yup.

When did the situation occur?: Last week.
Your evidence to support your claim: Police Database should have a record of my arrest.
Additional members involved/witnessing: Amy Smith was the in-game name of the officer who arrested me.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

While I appreciate your honesty, this is really not a big deal. Thank you for bringing it to our attention.

Denied.