Years of Mono

LV

Name: Mark Wolf
STEAM ID: Steam ID: 76561199447333977
Length: 12 hours
Unban reason: Shorten for to continue rp
Admin: @jxdnn
Time: 7:15 east cost US
So first my friend tried to leave in a car and accidently hit the cop so I left the car and it had my pistol equipped and I put it away and watched my friend get shot by cops and they tried to spam ticket the car I was in and it ticketed me and him and his car and then thats why he tried to leave but I was watching the scene and being away so the cops would not go after me or arrest me for being on the scene or disturbing the scene and one cops handcuffs me because one said I had a pistol and then they tried to arrest me for a class 3 when I didn't have one equipped but I did have a pistol. They let me go after they said I wasn't a problem then they tazed me after I said it was cop abuse and handcuffed me and tried to search me when I made a ticket because they started to ticket his car again and said I had a class 3 equipped when I didn't and I got mad and left and went back on to start a new ticket for admins about it but I got banned. I am sorry for my anger in this situation but the cops were being corrupt and with the situation with the ticketing I am sorry for not taking into account but I wanted to continue the rp and the cops need training because they threatened to kill me for my gun. I am sorry for the LTARP and I wish to continue RPing in the future. I hope all of you are doing well and your day is swell. Thanks for your time and I appreciate the forums for being here.

Last edited:

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Please update your post and follow the appropriate ban appeal format.

Also, @jxdnn

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Ban Expired.

Status
Not open for further replies.