Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Pookster
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:74249139
Your Character Name: Luke St. Germain

Ban Length: 3 weeks
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Luvbunny

Ban Reason: RDM x3 / Fail Mug
Unban Reason: It was a kidnapping and @Luvbunny just "deemed it a mug" but i threatened to kidnap him he said go ahead and i got my blade and began to initiate the kidnap and he started bringing the polices attention so i killed him the the ems director began to revive him i warned the ems director not to revive him but he did anyway
Time of Occurrence: 2:30 april 3rd 2019

Additional members involved/witnessing: the medic

EVIDENCE:
i clearly said that i was about to kidnap him if he didn't leave me alone and he didnt so i said ill try the medic just got done talking shit to me so i didn't want him to be revived the medic broke character and proceeded to call me a jew when i pointed my gun at him and told him to shut up according to @Luvbunny whenever i say put your hands up it means its a mug not a kidnap but the problem i have is that gs9 did the same thing to me in the same area and got away with it because they were kidnapping not mugging so i figured i would do the same to this guy who kept talking shit ik luv bunny doesnt like me fsr and he just wanted to get me banned because in the sit i offered to give evidence on how it was a kidnap and he just went straight for a ban

Last edited:

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

CommanderPro

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

and even if it is a fail mug i dont see how its rdm when he was literally telling the police i was stabbing him

CommanderPro

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

and i got a permanent weapon blacklist

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there!

It took you quite a while to come up with your final story.
Let me wrap this up:

At first youve claimed that you only told him to get his hands up, later you referred to it as a mugging. Only after you reviewing your own video recording you came up with the apparent kidnapping.

You mentioned that you were about to kidnap him some time before actually killing him. However, you simply hypothetically informed the guy about a possible kidnapping that could have taken place. This was, in my eyes, not enough to conclude this entire situation a kidnapping.

Kidnapping or Mugging: The entire roleplay went down infront of townhall, right at the spawning area. You are forbidden to mug or kidnap players in such crowded places either way.
  • You may not mug or kidnap in crowded places or near any NPCs, criminal or regular - you must do it in less populated and less exposed areas. This may not be in front of an NPC and/or governmental buildings such as the Sheriff's Department, Hospital, Fire Department, City Hall, and the Bank.
I therefore concluded this as random deathmatch.

The EMS director then ran up to the sliced paramedic to revive him after you leaving him. You then returend, giving him not enough time to respond to your demands. As you tell the director to stop reviving him he turns around. You sliced him while he was turning towards you, following your demands. Second case of random deathmatch.

The paramedic then got revived, leading you to kill him again. As you had no concrete base to kill him in the first place, ive concluded this as the third case of RDM.

CommanderPro

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

the ems said i was mugging him i may have misspoken you you may have misheard me but i stuck to saying i was kidnapping as i said i would before i even tried anything

CommanderPro

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

i was informed that you can kidnap but not mug in public places

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

the ems said i was mugging him i may have misspoken you you may have misheard me but i stuck to saying i was kidnapping as i said i would before i even tried anything

You were the very first one to claim it as a mugging. I suppose he just repeated after you.

i was informed that you can kidnap but not mug in public places

You should have checked the rules before doing so then.

CommanderPro

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

gs9 literally did it to me and got away with it because the admin said that you cant do it with a mug but you can with a kidnap

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

gs9 literally did it to me and got away with it because the admin said that you cant do it with a mug but you can with a kidnap

This doesnt excuse what youve done.

As i think there has been enough said about the ban itself i will deny your appeal.
You have a rather big history on you, so i dont see it being possible to even lower your ban.

Status
Not open for further replies.