sparrow

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: sparrow
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123231623
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Santo Dooley

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Luvbunny as expected and just to be clear Im not reporting @kevsonic as he handled the sit on behalf of @Luvbunny

Reason for Report: Bias, False claims and Warning Points
In the time of about 9:00 - 10:30am I was basing in Market Stalls #2 with a few buds of mine. We set up the base using Fridges as the main Defense, in order to block view from outside and being shot through the window none stacked more then 1high (As seen in the raid Video). Entering the base was entirely Easy with multiple entry very easy directed too ( Involved opening the door Walking strait and taking a left.. or going strait forward. not difficult at all.) Proceeding; we get raided by the Police with Swat with no Emergency state active (Aside), The Police obviously end up having no problem what so ever getting in and Killing us" shooting through, over/ around what we were useing to hide behind.. Okay raid over now we all died loose everything, and then the few of us get pulled into a sit with a false report claimed against us acusing us of "head glitching" and creating a maze base on top of the report evolving him enstating his own opinion as a rule and on how the situation actually was as to which if you watch the 2nd video showing clearly no entry ways being Blocked, Hard to notice, get to, access, or even offense through it on both partys stand point, claiming that we set unfair advantages that essentially lead to him claiming we had no visable body hitbox. Luv Bunny said as seen in the 2nd video that being behind the counter is head glitching when ITS a WORLD PROP. Like I previously stated had no problem killing us at all..... I would for this warn to be removed on all partys, as I have no intension of fail basing and have yet to do so, I put in through to follow the base rules and fail to see how our Market Stall was a failed basing.
Time of Occurrence: N/A
Evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Ganjourn @kevsonic @EasilyTilted

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there sparrow,

I might like to point out that you might be the one being biased here.

I myself didn't even do anything staff related throughout the sit. I was simply role-playing. All claims of a fail base weren't initiated by me, nor reported by me.

I was solely asked to be a witness in the case of someone else. Nothing else.

As for the roleplay: SWAT doesn't require a emergency state to raid, only to patrol. I was chief at the time and authorized it to raid you, as we got picture proof of LSD bring produced withing your property.

I might also like to add that, while we were still gathering forces, you opened fire upon us first.

As for my claims: I still am in belief that a building rule was violated. If you've uploaded the entire sit where i was questioned, i even quoted the rule and explained myself. After I've given you guys my opinion, i went ahead and left.

Last edited:

heyitskev

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

While, this staff report is technically not against me I feel as if I have quite a bit to contribute to it.

First off I would like to make it clear that I am not taking anyone's side. With that being said take any personal comments with a grain of salt.

I prompted you to make a staff report on the forums after you said that you had proof of @Luvbunny using glitches to his advantage. However, that's besides the point. Luvbunny did absolute nothing wrong. I simply asked him for his opinion and he gave it to me.

Proof 3.PNG

I would like to also point out that @Eldar987 was the first one to point out the fact that it was a fail base:
proof 1.PNG
proof 2.PNG
All of this shows that @Luvbunny was not at fault as he stated. In addition it appears that you have something out for Luvbunny and I really don't get why. Lastly, I would like to point out that you guys were constantly interrupting me and Luvbunny during the sit which is very disrespectful.

That's my opinion. The higher ups will decide how to proceed with this report.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied Your base was indeed a Failbase. the fact that your are forcing the police movement Into that Hallway of fridges then forcing them to exit on the left. if you don't want to get in trouble for a Mazebase/Failbase then all you need todo is make realistic defences which shouldn't be hard todo, Alternatively you could always have a staff member check your base defences beforehand to see if there okay or not so you can avoid punishment.

Status
Not open for further replies.