SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: NightMare
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:452775622
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Danny Mikael

Admin being reported: @Luvbunny

Reason for Report: Nearly rdmed me, Broke PvP 2.2 point 8 (Can be seen in video 1) and then proceded to lie in a SIT multiple times (Can be seen in video 2)
Time of Occurrence: 20:15 11/11/2018 UK TIME
Evidence to support your claim: Video 1:
Video 2:
, the audio in video 1 is a bit bugged.
Additional members involved/witnessing: @Chef

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hey there DarkZiom!

As you can tell by the first video you were entering an apartment mid raid while the raid was still ongoing. In this video you can clearly see the corpses of officers and downed suspect as there was a very heavy firefight going on on this property. Anyone on that property was therefore an immidiate threat towards me as only the people that opened and massacred multiple officers could have been on that property.

I encountered you at the main entrance where i opened fire upon you, as already stated above for you being on the property of an ongoing raid, and were therefore immidiate danger towards me.

I then paused my fire to tell you to put your hands up. (As you can see on the second video). As you refused to do so i continued fire as i was certain that your refusal to do so was due to your involvement in the defending parties side.

I then followed you upstairs where you can see that you open up a body bag to grab yourself a weapon.

Upstairs i then gave you another chance to put your hands up by holding my fire for several seconds. My warning to put your hands up verbally was delayed due to the "VoiceMeter" Program i use to polish my microphone quality, my bad.
However, troughout this sit i have given you multiple chances to surrender, which you did not use.

As for my explination during a sit:
I refuse any accusations of having lied in that sit - You were, due to your presence on a property that was mid raid - an immidiate threat towards me.

I have told you to put your hands up at the main entrance and have given you the chance to do so by holding my fire for several seconds.

I then gave you another chance to do so upstairs.

Instead of doing so, youve decided to run off and steal weapons out of body bags.

Also, it'd be helpful if you could provide the entire recording of my explination as it is incomplete.
Edit: Due to your laughter you do not appear to take this all that serious. It's still a mysetery to me why you even entered that building in the first place even tho there was constant gunfire going on for tens of minutes at the building.

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Hey Luvbunny, where exactly is your evidence of you telling me to put my hands up as I clearly can see it in the video, if you can provide me with the evidence of you actually speaking then sure ill agree with you but as clearly seen in my evidence I posed no threat towards you and you still did break PVP 2.2 point 8.
@Luvbunny

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Why are you - as a civilian - not valuing your life by entering a active police raid and proceed to loot bodies and attempt to pick up weapons?
I'm seriously considering banning you for multiple rule violations at this point.

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Why are you - as a civilian - not valuing your life by entering a active police raid and proceed to loot bodies and attempt to pick up weapons?
I'm seriously considering banning you for multiple rule violations at this point.
The reason I entered the building is that I was involved in the raid, however, I didn't shoot at any cops nor did I have a gun out, I was trying the get my friends weapons before the cops manage to respawn and come back.

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

The reason I entered the building is that I was involved in the raid, however, I didn't shoot at any cops nor did I have a gun out, I was trying the get my friends weapons before the cops manage to respawn and come back.
Also, Stuvi if you really want I can upload the entire raid video and show you that your moderator has lied more than 3 times right now, as when I entered the property there was no "heavy gunfire", the raid was over there wasn't anyone inside the building as they all died and my main point is that you require evidence from players trying to make a report however you straight up take a staffs word for anything without them presenting any kind of evidence when even my evidence clearly states overwise!

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also, Stuvi if you really want I can upload the entire raid video and show you that your moderator has lied more than 3 times right now, as when I entered the property there was no "heavy gunfire", the raid was over there wasn't anyone inside the building as they all died and my main point is that you require evidence from players trying to make a report however you straight up take a staffs word for anything without them presenting any kind of evidence when even my evidence clearly states overwise!

Do that, please. I am confident that i haven't made a false statement once. As for the actual occurance of the raid and its extreme violence ill refer to the other staff members online at the time. (Pea, Officernoodles)

How did you know the raid was over? I didn't know myself as at this time i was still swiping the building after just having killed a person! Do i smell metagaming? The raid was clearly still ongoing as I've not left the property nor raidioed in a code 4.

As for the pickup of weapons - Again - How were you involved in that raid, how did you know that there were guns that could've been saved? How did you know those bags were those of your friends?

Even after you were shot, why did you continue to just walk it off like nothing happened straight up to the bags? Wouldn't you fear for your live?

As for my apparent obligation to provide evidence I'll refer to the principle of "In dubio pro reo" - You are the reporting party and have to prove my wrongdoing. I'm not obliged to prove my innocence, however, i state my side of the story.

Last edited:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Addition:

You've sated that you were part of the raid. However, after the administrative situation with you've I've checked death and damage logs to confirm that you didn't die during this raid.

Following is possible now:

A) You weren't on the property once the raid started but entered the property at some point even tho the raid was still ongoing.

B) I made a mistake, you indeed died in the raid, but returned without the raid having ended, attempting to save items before they would be confiscated.

Could you explain yourself?

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

I was the taxi parked outside - there definitely was HEAVY fire at least minute or so before you barged in - there was an individual (or two) standing on top of the roof, opening fire on officers.

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Addition:

You've sated that you were part of the raid. However, after the administrative situation with you've I've checked death and damage logs to confirm that you didn't die during this raid.

Following is possible now:

A) You weren't on the property once the raid started but entered the property at some point even tho the raid was still ongoing.

B) I made a mistake, you indeed died in the raid, but returned without the raid having ended, attempting to save items before they would be confiscated.

Could you explain yourself?
I was on the property during the raid which then i left to go flank the SWAT officers sniping from the bridge however, then you said that if we leave the property we are not a part of the raid any more which to me doesn't make sense as there were 3 snipers that we can easily flank and we wouldn't stand a chance against if we shot up at them from the houses, so then I ran towards the PD trying to figure out if I can come back and join the raid after non being responded to by 2 members of staff that I asked so I then ran back along the highway fiding there were no SWAT officers left so then I stood near bollers 1 waiting for the raid to finish seeing a medic running in after cops that breached bollers 1 combat healing them which then I reported. Then i flanked around the smaller houses putting me in the middle street and running into the front garden of bollers 2 where you shot at me as seen in the video, i have all of this recorded if you would like to see and i don't understand why this is all getting turned around on me as you still haven't presented any evidence and your side is clearly being taken?!

SomebodyEp1c

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Also i would like to add this piece of evidence in as i didn't cut video 2 properly so if you could please take a look at video 1 again and then video 2 and then please tell me he clearly isn't lying in the SIT and in the forums and you are telling me this is a moderator that takes SIT's when he can't just own up to him doing something wrong and say sorry and then this entire post could have been easily avoided.
Evidence:

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I will not be sorry for legitimate actions of me, especially since you falsely accuse me, and report me to get me "demoted".

So - Despite the rules clearly stating that you cannot 'flank' from the outside, you disregarded that rule because it "it doesn't make sense"?

At this point id like to list the rules broken by you according to the recordings and statements you've provided:

RDM x2: Shooting up SWAT officers while not being involved in the raid. ("Flanking" from the bridge)

FTVL: Walking off gunshots and continuing into a building where a police raid was taking place with prior gunshots.

Metagaming:
Case 1: Knowing raid ended despite not even the operating officers knowing it. (Communication must have taken place that all were dead.)
Case 2: Knowing that and where guns would be despite stating that you've died.

NLR: Stating to have died in the raid but returning to it before the raid was finished.

Mingegrab: Looting a corpse despite a police raid still ongoing.

rako

Developer
Developer

Years of Mono

LV

He doesn't have anything to apologise for, as you were crossing into the crime scene and you deserved to be shot, because the occupants of the house were. You, instead, proven with the videos and your paragraphs that you have broken multitude of rules.

I was one of the witnesses, so I can back up how long the raid went for, at this point that Luvbunny was in front of the garage, cops didn't fully raid the house - both sides had casualties.

Realz

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, Yes bunny should have been more careful and made sure that you heard him clearly That being said, your lucky your not being punished for not valuing your life running into a firefight without a weapon (whether you were involved or not) you went into the house straight to go pick up some guns and that's it. don't wanna get shot? don't run into a police shootout simple

Status
Not open for further replies.