Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: lul
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:123736760
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Alex Herrera

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name)
@Luvbunny

Reason for Report: I was reported for the reasoning of "RDM" so my situation was quite valid even speaking to other staff members about my situation and it is very indeed valid.

I was crushing my ore in my warehouse located at steel when I heard 2 doors open, 2 individuals with a Honey badger, and an AK-47 in my building which clearly had the intent to raid me.This is giving me enough time to exit from the side and escape with my Hot Pink Mercedes Benz, I noticed the 2 individuals vehicle was a Light Green Subaru BRZ with green underglow minutes after the situation happens I wield my MP5 equipt Ammo and spray at the Subaru BRZ killing one of the individuals involved in the raid located at my warehouse.

This gets brought to a sit which was handled by @Luvbunny and was told that "this is not allowed" so what I'm being told here is "Revenge could be a reason for a mugging or kidnapping" which is an exact quote by the way, when it was quite obvious if the guy has an AK he's obviously not going to apprehend a mugging, or kidnapping situation. The person who was reporting me had said "This is RDM he did not initiate on me". and what it looks like here is that the staff taking the report couldn't agree more then the person who said this.

I was received a warning point and a weapons blacklist for 1hr due to the situation.
Time of Occurrence: 3:08 PM
Evidence to support your claim:
(First screenshot shows that I'm not lying everything in the sit was said as is because this report dealing with a random guy minge grabbing the AK from the person I killed who was the person that made the report)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1729226059

(2nd Screenshot shows that in the Staff Logs the person who was involved in the raid didn't lockpick but his friend did (both of them wielding heavy weaponry in my building uninvited))
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1729225337

(3rd Screenshot shows that I apparently can't go for revenge and would act upon the situation my initiating a mugging / kidnapping on a person who had an AK.)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1729225377

(4th Screenshot The Staff Member proceeds to say "I don't like liars" because I told them I don't have his AK it was minge grabbed and proceeds to show me a log of me picking up their Kevlar which I gladly gave back to them.)
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1729225442

(5th Screenshot proves that their claim was I cannot proceed to apprehend the raiders especially since they left right after the raid.)

(Video rendering of them admitting basically it being a raid rendering still).
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@PMX
My apologies I forgot completely about adding the video,
In this video moments after the sit they decided to take me as a hostage and bring me to cinema so it was the perfect moment to talk with them.
(Video shows his intentions was a raid and admitting he was already on my property, with heavy weaponry)

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Luvbunny what is your side, on the matter?

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The staff report creator claimed - in game - that the killed party had been inside of his property prior to the killing. I specifically asked if they were raiding, or being hostile in any way. Both parties in the original ingame report denied that.

The staff report creator now claims that they were pointing weapons. A video wasnt provided to me in the sit itself.

He then proceeded to hunt him down ingame. He killed him once he was AFK. From a roleplay point of view it is questionable how he could even recognize him, and see that it was infact him that was inside his property.

I then proceeded to tell him that he cannot take revenge on someone by simply being on property by killing them - Especially since the original situation was over either way.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The staff report creator claimed - in game - that the killed party had been inside of his property prior to the killing. I specifically asked if they were raiding, or being hostile in any way. Both parties in the original ingame report denied that.
I never denied the fact that the other individuals were not being hostile as they themselves said they had guns on my property, and you claimed "It was not a raid" as he the one individual who made the report who was killed in the same exact Green Subaru BRZ with Green Underglow hadn't lock-picked as it shows in logs and the screenshot provided below. His friend who wasn't brought to the sit was the one who lock-picked my buidling.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1729225337
so there's no denying the fact that I didn't claim they were being hostile as I pointed out that they had an AK and a Honey Badger and were inside my building.

The staff report creator now claims that they were pointing weapons. A video wasnt provided to me in the sit itself.
I never claimed that they were pointing weapons I simply claimed they were armed and uninvited into my household.
giving me reason to hunt them down as they're intentions were clearly a raid.

and if a video wasn't provided in a sit and both parties disagreed upon each other there shouldn't have been any consequence regarding the situation. Unless you saw it or valid evidence was provided which wasn't the case.

He then proceeded to hunt him down ingame. He killed him once he was AFK. From a roleplay point of view it is questionable how he could even recognize him, and see that it was infact him that was inside his property.
This can't even be remotely used against me, they even admitted in the video provided they were going to attempt to raid, that is until I left the scene before they can do so, this was when they took me as a hostage for money and you had said "You can't do this, this is cop baiting".

I then proceeded to tell him that he cannot take revenge on someone by simply being on property by killing them - Especially since the original situation was over either way.
I can very indeed get revenge on other people, I even need to tell them why I did it after execution but since he was supposedly AFK there was no way of giving him the message.

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I'll also add that you did lie to me in the in game situation regarding the question if you'd have minge grabbed - Something you denied, but were proven wrong.

I will refrain from answering to this report now.

heater

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Event Team
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I'll also add that you did lie to me in the in game situation regarding the question if you'd have minge grabbed - Something you denied, but were proven wrong.

I will refrain from answering to this report now.
To clarify this you claimed "I lied" about a minge grabbing occurrence? which is false I made the report regarding a minge grab by someone in Vice Kings, and I had an 20 minute conversation with one of the owners trying to figure out who it was.
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1729226059 timestamp 2:52:27PM. -- initial report.
This is a screenshot of me reporting the person and it shows in logs that the report was made before the report on me.

While in the sit I was requested to drop the item to him due to the whole situation being voided for no reason, and I replied with "I don't have it" because a guy minge grabbed it. you proceeded to check logs and show a log of me picking up a Kevlar from his body which I gladly gave back to him without an issue, but didn't decide to check who the person was that stole the AK-47 which was the most of the reporting players concern.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This situation is very hard to judge without a video showing exactly how things went down. If you clearly saw them breaching into your property, by lockpicking for example, then you had a valid reason to shoot at the vehicle and to kill them afterwards, as a revenge. You have 1 hour to do this or until they die.

However, if they were not raiding at all, you had no reason to shoot at their vehicle nor to kill them afterwards.

Unless you saw it or valid evidence was provided which wasn't the case.
Again, this raid/situation is very hard to judge, granted there is no video that shows what went down. Since luvbunny did not have a video in the sit and the logs did not show them lockpicking your door, he used that information.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.