Nick Brown

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Graphite
Your Steam ID: 76561198066855621
Your Character Name (If Applicable): Nick Graphite

Admin being reported: @Luvbunny

Reason for Report: Mishandling of two support cases.
Time of Occurrence: 11/20/18
Evidence to support your claim: Read Below
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I was attempting to steal someones crops and a guy came up to me and called me a ni**ER (Hard R!) 4 times and a faggot (here is proof:
). I created a report and Luvbunny pulled us both into a sit. At the end of the sit, luvbunny decided that he was only going to get points for major racism because "he doesnt have a history" (
). Around 30 minutes later, i was at the supermarket stealing probably 3-4 different peoples crops and selling them. I went up to some unattended crops to try to steal them. A guy in a black suit runs over and i noticed it was the guy who had gotten points. As expected, he pulled a gun and started shooting at me and hit me twice (this is right after he ran back https://gyazo.com/9cc3df3df37c7dd8949ce6b525598496). I ran away and ended up putting my hands up (shown in that gif). The guy shot me in he head. Seconds later 3 moderators including luvbunny grabbed him and pulled us both into a sit (i got revived).Luvbunny told me that i broke fearrp because he didnt shoot me and i ran and that i only got shot right at the end (
). Logs dont lie. Luvbunny somehow couldnt see me getting shot 3 times in the logs. Im a developer myself, the logs dont lie lol. I got shot 3 times yet according to him it was only once. After i showed the video, he said that the real reason we were in a sit was because i was trying to bait the guy to break rules because i was upset he didnt get banned (
). He then banned me without giving the other guy punishment for RDM and breaking rp. Sorry luvbunny, I didnt want to make a staff report. You keep accusing me of 3d chess trying to get someone banned. There is a thing called Occams Razor that states "Suppose there exist two explanations for an occurrence. In this case the one that requires the least speculation is usually better." Which do you think is the simplest? Me just stealing random peoples crops and 1 out of the 4 people i stole from i happen to have had an encounter with, or me scheming to get someone who i was slightly irritated about the outcome of a support case banned?

Here is a link to my ban appeal, which states the encounter with the guy in more detail: https://monolithservers.com/forums/threads/ban-appeal.15714/

Luvbunny

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hellow there Graphite,

Thanks for your report! Before i beging to explain myselff i'd just like to point out that it might be helpful for everyone if both what you say and what parts of your recordings you've uploaded wouldn't be so one sided.

As i have alreardy said in the first administrativ sit i had with you guys, what the accused player did was unacceptable. Both of you had the chance of you to explain yourself, where you started to show extremly agressive behaviour towards that player (Talking over him, insulting him, argueing with him). It was claimed that you were provoking him for a period of time aswell using homophobic slur, and since your behaviour troughout the sit, i had a reasons to believe that was the case.

However, as already stated, such behaviour wasnt acceptable either way - After having asked you if you took offense in those words, which you affirmed since you stated you were half black, i went ahead to confirm with another member of staff. With this member of staff it was decided that the accused player would receive 3 warning points due to his clear prior and the circumstances of the roleplay leading to this administrative sit.

I've told you guys to not get into each others way again since the immense agression that was shown to me troughout the sit, im pretty sure you have that on recording aswell.

As for the second administrative sit - You were reported of harassing the player again. I went ahead to claim the ticket and silently teleport over to spectate the entire situation. Ive only seen you being chased by a player with a firearm out, telling you to stop, you failing to do so and running away.

After you have provided me a GIF of what happened before i have stated, despite what i first tought when teleporting to the ticket owner, that this case was not a case of FearRP.

Despite my order to not go against each other again - You have attempted to steal the crops of that other player. You knew for a fact that it was him, as the other ticket took place at the exact same location.
I dont see how getting shot for stealing crops would be considerd breaking RP or RDM - but just that statement of yours reinforces my conclusion that you were in fact provoking this guy to commit rulebreaks to get him into trouble with administrative sits.

Not to mention your yet again extremly agressive behaviour towards the reporting player this time.

I have then decided to go ahead and ban you as i had reason to believe that you had no intent to roleplay, as i was confident that you were only running around trying to start conflicts with others and to bait them into commiting rulebreaks, and for the reason "Cool Down", as you were nearly screaming at this point.

Nick Brown

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Hellow there Graphite,

Thanks for your report! Before i beging to explain myselff i'd just like to point out that it might be helpful for everyone if both what you say and what parts of your recordings you've uploaded wouldn't be so one sided.

As i have alreardy said in the first administrativ sit i had with you guys, what the accused player did was unacceptable. Both of you had the chance of you to explain yourself, where you started to show extremly agressive behaviour towards that player (Talking over him, insulting him, argueing with him). It was claimed that you were provoking him for a period of time aswell using homophobic slur, and since your behaviour troughout the sit, i had a reasons to believe that was the case.

However, as already stated, such behaviour wasnt acceptable either way - After having asked you if you took offense in those words, which you affirmed since you stated you were half black, i went ahead to confirm with another member of staff. With this member of staff it was decided that the accused player would receive 3 warning points due to his clear prior and the circumstances of the roleplay leading to this administrative sit.

I've told you guys to not get into each others way again since the immense agression that was shown to me troughout the sit, im pretty sure you have that on recording aswell.

As for the second administrative sit - You were reported of harassing the player again. I went ahead to claim the ticket and silently teleport over to spectate the entire situation. Ive only seen you being chased by a player with a firearm out, telling you to stop, you failing to do so and running away.

After you have provided me a GIF of what happened before i have stated, despite what i first tought when teleporting to the ticket owner, that this case was not a case of FearRP.

Despite my order to not go against each other again - You have attempted to steal the crops of that other player. You knew for a fact that it was him, as the other ticket took place at the exact same location.
I dont see how getting shot for stealing crops would be considerd breaking RP or RDM - but just that statement of yours reinforces my conclusion that you were in fact provoking this guy to commit rulebreaks to get him into trouble with administrative sits.

Not to mention your yet again extremly agressive behaviour towards the reporting player this time.

I have then decided to go ahead and ban you as i had reason to believe that you had no intent to roleplay, as i was confident that you were only running around trying to start conflicts with others and to bait them into commiting rulebreaks, and for the reason "Cool Down", as you were nearly screaming at this point.

First off, thanks for responding, but i need to make some corrections.

I would like to point out that you say i used a homophobic slur, yet the guy never provided evidence. Second, you seem to forget the part where he was screaming and calling me a minge that didnt want to roleplay. I never got remotely aggressive until he started LYING in an admin sit and claimed i called him a faggot (which you believed without evidence!).

Except that you didnt. You told us not to call each other slurs in the first sit (
)

Ive only seen you being chased by a player with a firearm out, telling you to stop, you failing to do so and running away.
You told me that the logs show i only got shot at the end. (
)

You said you were watching and told me that the logs dont lie. If i didnt have video evidence you would have banned me for fearrp due to you not knowing how to look at logs. (again:
)

I never got aggressive until you accused me of shit i didnt do. You told me i broke fearrp, told me i was minging, and told me that i didnt care about the rules. YOU LITERALLY BANNED ME FOR GETTING INTO A VALID ROLEPLAY SITUATION. (
)

Last edited:

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

From what I see the player was racist towards you and he said a word which we do not allow under any circunstances. As the player didn't have a past history, according to luvbunny, he received 3 warning points. The staff member is the one who decides the punishment, not the player.

I never got aggressive until you accused me of shit i didnt do.
There is no need to be aggressive regardless. When you do not feel a staff member's decision was fair, you should report it like you did now.

Additionally, your gif shows you running when the other player equipped a weapon which is not allowed per the fearRP rule. However, I do not believe shooting you was necessary in this situation as you did not threaten the other player's life in anyway. Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort.

I talked to luvbunny about the situation and he told me he corrected himself in what the logs are concerned: he mentioned there were 3 logs of you taking damage from the other guy instead of just 1.

Staff report denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.