Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Pi
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198242950508
Your Character Name: Daniel Smith

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @-broken-

Ban Reason: macro gambling
Unban Reason: I am playing on my phone at work, and when my someone walks by I put my phone away. I will admit I have the steam player glitched to where it’ll keep clicking for me (holding the button, swiping out the app and back in makes it repeatedly tap). I did this and flipped my screen over for about a minute and came back to a ban. I am sorry if I broke rules by doing this and will instead seek doing every tap manually to avoid this situation from happening.

Time of Occurrence: 8:30 am mountain time
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes

Pi31415

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: Pi
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io): 76561198242950508
Your Character Name: Daniel Smith

Ban Length: 12 hours
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @-broken-

Ban Reason: macro gambling
Unban Reason: I am playing on my phone at work, and when my someone walks by I put my phone away. I will admit I have the steam player glitched to where it’ll keep clicking for me (holding the button, swiping out the app and back in makes it repeatedly tap). I did this and flipped my screen over for about a minute and came back to a ban. I am sorry if I broke rules by doing this and will instead seek doing every tap manually to avoid this situation from happening.

Time of Occurrence: 8:30 am mountain time
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: yes
I think it’s important to add it’s not third party software, it is the steam app

Broken

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not only I but multiple other people came up to you and tried to check if you were afk. I even sat there for a good 10 minutes checking a clip of someone else talking to you. If you aren't able to respond to people while you're using your phone to play, that's going to cause things like this to happen in the future.

On top of that, the only automation of anything we allow is +attack while mining. You've admitted as much that you were using a glitch in the steam player to automate spinning the roulette wheel.

I'll give you a reduction in the ban, but in the future if you aren't able to respond I can't say that this won't happen again.

Ban Appeal Partial Accepted

Status
Not open for further replies.