Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Dreamland
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:82432306
Your Character Name: Jacob Wick

Ban Length: 1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Aaron

Ban Reason: I lied to staff and I guess I had warning points for that specific thing before
Time of Occurrence: 10:30 ish pacific
Relevant Evidence: Alright, what I'm about to say will probably be looked over as bullshit, but I genuinely didn't mean to lie to staff about what happened. I had an MP5 equipped from earlier when a new players crops were being stolen from another player, so I pulled it out to get him away from that new player trying to get started. Usually I unequip a rifle immediately after being done using it, but this time I forgot. A good 10-15 minutes past as I bought the materials for making weed and lsd, and to get some more space for my inv since i was buying 8 flasks and 4 propane I wanted to go in the bank and free some space. I already saw a random guy handcuffed and heard another guy say they were going to randomly tase me. I tried to free space and leave, but was tased immediately and was handcuffed. I saw an mp5 on the ground and was confused as fuck knowing I thought it was in my inv. In the heat of the moment I picked it up because 1. I was pissed they tased me for what I thought was no reason and 2. I thought somehow they got it out of my inventory because I swore it wasn't equipped. I shouldn't have jumped the gun and got it immediately. Around 5 minutes pass by and a staff member claimed my report ticket then in the sit I got caught in the heat of the moment again and said it wasn't on my back because I swore it wasn't. I was proven wrong by logs, and because I had warning points for lying to staff apparently I got banned for a day. Next time I won't try to prove something thats obviously wrong. I was just pissed because they were breaking the rules, and in return, I broke them.
Additional members involved/witnessing: ChosenDemon and Aaron, there are also the security guards but I don't remember the names.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

All I can say is that at the end of the day, if you know you're in the clear, act properly and let the flow of RP continue without disrupting it. Be painfully honest to staff, even if you've done something wrong. Honesty and positive intentions will get you a long way and can avoid getting a ban at the end of the day. I will reduce your ban to 12 hours for putting forth the effort here, but based on your warning history I'm unable to remove the ban in good conscience.

Approved and reduced to 12 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.