Your Steam Name: Haupstadt
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:91060312
Your Character Name: John Buck

Target Steam Name: Liasetten
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:68654503
Target Character Name (if known): Lt.Mahone

Request reason: RDM/ Potential Mingegrab
When did the situation occur?: 8:10 AM
Your evidence to support your claim: I was getting arrested because they saw my rifle in public, I get mad and try not to respond to him for 20-30 seconds. He asks me if im afk, then proceeds to shoot me to try to confiscate my gun instead of arresting me, I raided the PD Locker a little later and I couldn't see my gun in there, so I think he switched jobs and took it, just a maybe though.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

So, basically what happened in that situation were that you went AFK. I told you to drop the firarm multiple times, still you refused. Seeing that you would not proceed with the commands given to you, you were centenced to death by shooting. No harm came out of it, other than you not needing to spend 15 minutes in jail. Your firearm would still have been confiscated and you would have been arrested for the raid you were trying to perfrom.

During the arrest, you continued to tell us (the officers) that we were not allowed to arrest you if I did not bring forth evidence of me seeing that you had carried a firearm, something we constantly tried to tell you were wrong. Nonetheless you continued on, until realising your wrongdoings and you got sent of to jail.

During the arrival at the prison you refused to speak and went AFK, something I did not have time for, thus the judge sentanced you to death by a firing squad. End of story.

Perhaps we both broke rules, but seeing as you went OOC when we first made contact I don't see any problems with what the jugde chose as a punishment. One can consider what I did RDM, but you broke character, went AFK in an active situation, and refused to drop the firearm when you had weapons pointed at you, thus breaking FearRP.

Sincerely,
Liasetten.

John Buck

Banned
Banned

Years of Mono

LV

Guess its a 1 for 1 then, if that's the way it'll go then close the case I guess.

Liasetten

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Works for me. No hard intentions on you my kind sir. Have a wonderful evening.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
Both parties have broken rules, @Liasetten should have called a staff member to deal with it, and @John Buck should not have tried to act AFK to avoid RP this also contributed to 'Stalling RP. Both of these rule breaks are pretty severe in their own ways, so we will be issuing John Buck a 1 day and 12 hour ban.

Liasetten will receive a 1 day ban.

Thank you for submitting a player report, your player report has been accepted.

Kind regards,
Tango