Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Runner_11[SAC]

Your SteamID: 76561197971758401

Target Steam Name: Mak Pino

Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:99753706 STEAM_0:1:4445893169

Target Character Name (if known): Jah Mylan John Loop

Request Reason: Other

When did the situation occur?: 2-22-24 12:51 PM 1st raid called out on 911 1:02-03 PM 2nd Raid called out, Broke raiding Rules and NLR as they died less than 10 min before going back to raid again

Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: My Bloodline Ended in a Cumsock .greenate067

Mak

Top Fragger 2023
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hi,

I was told by numerous players and staff that contracts did not apply to the raid timer and that it gives off a timer itself. When you start a contract and when it completes, it sets a specific timer for each difficulty. In the rules it states that you may only perform ONE raid per 30 minutes, this is not covering any contract written rules, so it is very unclear to most of the player base doing contracts.

In regards to the NLR break, we first got a contract that sent us to Chanel Towers #31. The situation ends and it's decided we try again, it sends us to Chanel Towers #34 diagonally to #31. We did not choose the location of this contract. The contract somewhat forces us to go there within a specific sum of time, so we tried to make it fast before the timer runs out.

Again I see where you are coming from with this, it wasn't our intention to break NLR but we were rather forced to make a fast decision to return to the opposite side of the building.

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

DK.

Server Director
Server Director
Event Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @runner11, @Mak, and @Pino. I apologize this report has been open for so long, based on the logs and video evidence Mak and Pino did not break NLR. I will say you two were very close and would recommend you wait a few more minutes before returning to the area you just died at. As for the Raid Timer rule break, Mak and Pino did indeed break raid timer since Dark Web raids are un-ownable buildings. Mak mentioned he was told by numerous staff and players that they were their own timer and this seems to be accurate, I apologize for the confusion that this caused. We've released a new simplified version of the rules and as of now Dark Web Raids do count towards raid timer.

Since there was a lot of confusion about the rule, I'll be giving both Mak and Pino Verbal Warnings.

If you have any questions, or issues, do not hesitate to contact me on Discord @ DKDiamond.

Status
Not open for further replies.