Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: James
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:150739491
Your Character Name: Jimmy Wallace

Ban Length: 2 days
Banning Staff Member @wr1ght

Ban Reason: RDM, Prop climbing
Unban Reason: (Prop climbing) It's not against the rules to prop climb over the fence with a car, I even asked Vexum to clarify if it's perfectly fine. As long as it's one item (In this case it was my car) I was explaining the rules to my friend and he decided to freeze an egg and jump on that, I told him to pick it up and that it's not allowed because it's frozen and it's classed as two items.

(RDM) Wright tp'd to us for a different reason, rdm. At TH there was a guy trying to steal my car, I politely asked him to get out and he wouldn't so my friend killed him. Wright wouldn't tp me so I couldn't defend him, I feel like the ban is unjust because he hasn't had a warning point in almost a year.

I also feel like this could of been handled differently, instead of banning he could of given him a verbal warning for prop climbing. He knew I was explaining the rules to him so I highly think that banning wasn't necessary and as for the rdm, if he checked the logs he would of saw that he was in my car so we had RP reason to shoot.

Time of Occurrence: 9:20PM BST
Additional members involved/witnessing:

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Appeal denied, you cannot appeal for other people.

Status
Not open for further replies.