Ace Carter

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to discuss some map change ideas because as of lately the map hasn't changed as frequently as it was in the past. The map doesn't feel enjoyable and fresh anymore and would be nice for the map to everchange wether that be new areas to explore or cycling thorugh day and night times.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Day and night seems impossible - we are close to the limit for map size.

But secret doors and passages might be interesting to see, or the criminal cave that was suggested

Memo

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

But secret doors and passages might be interesting to see, or the criminal cave that was suggested
The day and night cycle seems like a must, but the secret doors and passages just seem too much. It's already hard to find people in such a big map with 2 layers.

StewartJames

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Okay but its been said time and time again that a day and night cycle isn't feasible - unless someone has a plausible idea on how to do it, then requesting more can't help.

Credence

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Maybe half the week can be day and the other half is night?

Dobarion

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

A day and night cycle or just change in the map weekly or monthly wouldn't happen. I've previously discussed this with someone on development and trying do this would take too much time, cause increased lag and other issues.

Al límite

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

that be new areas to explore or cycling through day and night times.
I like the new places to explore But the Cycle of Time of day I don't personally agree with When there was night time all the time in monolith lots of players were complaining its to dark the shadows are really weird and stuff when they announced DAY TIME everyone was so excited and was impatient for it to happen I see you want more but would a night time be good when that was complained about when the map first came out ?