MARCUSJOHNSON

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name:markyy
Your SteamID32(You can obtain this from steamid.io):STEAM_0:0:60271379
Your Character Name:Marcus Johnson

Ban Length:7 Days
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): Unsure.

Ban Reason: RDM x2
Unban Reason: I think I should not have received any punishment for my first "RDM" it was just a not valid mug because I broke the rule of doing it in a public place. The person did not even want me warned or anything. But the staff still gave me a 24-hour weapon ban, even after good behavior for a few weeks after a couple of things at the beginning of the month. I got banned for a week because after I was given the original punishment that I thought was unfair, I RDM'd the player that reported me again right in front of the admin after the sit because he did not reconsider. I apologize for that and I did that because I was frustrated at and already unfair ruling. But a 24-hour weapon ban was not necessarily, and the extra week is way too much. I spend a good amount of time on here RPing and not breaking rules and I get banned. While there are raiders on everyday RDMing and prop pushing that get no punishment.

Time of Occurrence: Unsure
Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?:

ibTravis

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,
I explained to you in the original administrative sit that you received the weapons blacklist based on the incident that occurred and your prior history. Given that you "spend a good amount of time on here RPing" one could reasonably expect that you would be aware of the rules. I took a brief glance at your history and noticed that you have been warned and punished for this same violation in the past, and others similar. A twenty-four-hour blacklist is more than reasonable. I requested that you unequip your weapon to effect the blacklist and you stated that you would oblige. Once I placed you on the ground you waited until I was done speaking to the victim to retaliate. You instantly walked up to the individual, blamed them for your punishment, and killed them. I hope this one-week ban can afford you the time to reflect and gain a better understanding of the rules and player expectations when on Monolith. That being said, this appeal is DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.