Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:boytoy
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:52247066
Your Character Name:Mark Adams

Ban Length:1 Day
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Tyla

Ban Reason:Mingegrab, Corruption , LTARP
Unban Reason:Honestly, I do not say what I did was right or wrong, mostly because I don't know from what was the ban, since it was put at around 2 AM, which was pretty late and I don't know if I was playing then. Because of that, I won't be able to directly relate to the situation that I caused that got me banned. Although, I won't deny that I haven't broken any rules , as I could've, and I wish to say sorry to anyone that I caused harm for with the rules I broken. The only time I was involved with corruption was when I was patrolling with my friend (Skillups) and he tried to ask for a bribe for a person that had an expired license, to which I told him in my steam chat that it was not allowed. http://prntscr.com/mgz1mx. To rules Mingegrab and LTARP, I honestly don't know when that happened and how did it happen, but I will make sure to have a second thought in mind when I would do something that could breach that rule. Same with LTARP, I will try to make sure that I end all my roleplay before I leave the server. I again would say sorry to the admin and the people I harmed with my rulebreaks and ask them for forgivness.

Time of Occurrence:Around 2 AM yesterday, presumably from the time left to my unban.
Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As a police officer you ran up to someones crafting bench, stole it without saying anything and then ran off and left the server.
Due to you leaving the server a few minutes after stealing this players items, I did not get a chance to speak to you or retrieve them.
As a police officer partaking in theft is against our rule set, furthermore you did not type /me steals or have any verbal communication.
This sort of behaviour is unacceptable. I'll leave this open for your reply before I make a judgement on lifting your ban.

scunt

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

That situation was mostly my fault and I admit it, I wanted to take it away as a joke since I was messing around at PD since I was gonna leave soon (which was still not a good idea and dumb, I agree.) . I wanted to take the wood bench and then give it back but for some reason I didn't , I think I just forgot, which is fully my fault. If there is a way I can give back to the person that I stole the wood bench from I will, and I will make sure to not mess around like that in the future, on-duty or off-duty. The person didn't say anything about reporting me or anything else, and I just want to clarify that it wasn't my intention to LTARP. Again, I would want to apologise for my actions and I hope you won't have to take action upon me in the future.

Tyla

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

As long as you understand that there is a fine line between having fun and having fun at someone's expense, players are expected to not mention reports or admins while in roleplay so that's why he didn't say anything along those lines to you.
He has been compensated for his loss already so don't worry about that, just make sure you are careful in the future. I'll be lifting your ban.
Appeal accepted.

Status
Not open for further replies.