Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: FlyingSquid
Your Steam ID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/flyingsquid64/
Your Character Name: Huey Jazzton

Target Steam Name: DrippinSauceMane
Target SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198278143599
Target Character Name (if known): Grant Abdul

Request reason: Monolith afterhours is just a clusterfuck so I just decided to record.
When did the situation occur?: Around 11:30 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing:
I also don't know if I should make a separate report or if I can this in here but both of these people assisted in minging the loot and returning it back to him as you can see in the vid, if you want me to make two more reports for both of them just tell me.
https://steamcommunity.com/id/SLDRKIDD22/
https://steamcommunity.com/id/nifae/

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

what exactly are you reporting me for I had to raid pd to get my gun back? In the second clip get my hk416 3 attach back please from that vdm. Also ban franz he just handcuffed that afro kid for standing there in the 2nd clip as well. Aso at the end of the 2nd clip that was literally 30 minutes later and my homies just had been arrested because the pd was minging and vdming everyone. So you cant really get mad at me for pulling up in the second clip because that first kill in the second clip the cop had his gun out and I needed to kill the cops to get in and get my friend out that's totally reasonable as my friend had been arrested again for something that you cant be arrested for and regardless of it being something he shouldnt have been arrested for he was still arrested and i never lockpicked when i had that yellowbackpack on so im pretty sure it wasnt a raid it was just a gunfight. I never rdmed the first clip was literally a pd raid and the 2nd one the cop had his gun out and my friend had been minge arrested so I tried to save him because all the cops were being mingy asf and I can save my friend from being arrested dude smh. I never even got to lock picking. Then the cop literally said he rdmed us dude to the mayor when he blatantly rdmed my friend after our gunfight. I did nothing wrong they straight up rdmed my friend right there too and youre trying to report me for rdm when everything I did was within raid rules. I was just trying to raid pd I never lock picked anything and needed to get my friends out so the 3rd time I went back was only because I was trying to steal the swat truck I just said that because I wanted you to come with so I could take you hostage with the swat truck like youre literally trippin if you think a pd raid is rdm bro.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was even vdmed in this and literally in this video I think I lost like 100k+ idk why youre even mad or trying to frame me for shit I didn't do bud.

FlyingSquid

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

what exactly are you reporting me for I had to raid pd to get my gun back? In the second clip get my hk416 3 attach back please from that vdm. Also ban franz he just handcuffed that afro kid for standing there in the 2nd clip as well. Aso at the end of the 2nd clip that was literally 30 minutes later and my homies just had been arrested because the pd was minging and vdming everyone. So you cant really get mad at me for pulling up in the second clip because that first kill in the second clip the cop had his gun out and I needed to kill the cops to get in and get my friend out that's totally reasonable as my friend had been arrested again for something that you cant be arrested for and regardless of it being something he shouldnt have been arrested for he was still arrested and i never lockpicked when i had that yellowbackpack on so im pretty sure it wasnt a raid it was just a gunfight. I never rdmed the first clip was literally a pd raid and the 2nd one the cop had his gun out and my friend had been minge arrested so I tried to save him because all the cops were being mingy asf and I can save my friend from being arrested dude smh. I never even got to lock picking. Then the cop literally said he rdmed us dude to the mayor when he blatantly rdmed my friend after our gunfight. I did nothing wrong they straight up rdmed my friend right there too and youre trying to report me for rdm when everything I did was within raid rules. I was just trying to raid pd I never lock picked anything and needed to get my friends out so the 3rd time I went back was only because I was trying to steal the swat truck I just said that because I wanted you to come with so I could take you hostage with the swat truck like youre literally trippin if you think a pd raid is rdm bro.

:35 you can be seen LITERALLY SPAWN KILLING THE COP

7:00 you break nlr and come back to pd

7:20 you attack multiple police officers without initiation or los of you

12:06 you break nlr again coming back to pd

Clips at :35 and 7:20 are rdm not to mention you break nlr multiple times

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Under review.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Thank you for your report. The people involved will be punished, as follows:
  • @reactskate has been permanently banned for massRDM on multiple occasions, breaking NLR x3, FailRP, breaking raid timer x3, and NITRP;
  • z9 has been banned for Breaking NLR, RDM (multiple offences) and NITRP;
  • nifae has been banned for 1 week for Breaking NLR x2, NITRP, "Adding fuel to the fire" as he stated himself in the video.
Clearly they took advantage of not having staff online to cause chaos. Similar situations will result in harsher punishments, as this is unacceptable.
Accepted.

Gurra

Community Director
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@reactskate I want to see you reply to what FlyingSquid said. And please, in this reply, make an effort to write properly. You should only know how much you shoot yourself in the foot by writing a bunch of unreadable text in your defense every time you are reported or try to appeal.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He wasn't listening I was telling him to unlock the door it wasn't spawn killing I had just arrived there dude wtf lmao what are you saying spawn killing shooting through that window at more cops that didn't even just spawn in bro youre on drugs. 7:00 was a totally different video bro I literally came back because my afro friend had been arrested and my pd raid situation was over that's not nlr at all. 7:20 yeah to start a pd raid you have to shoot cops so I shot the one with the gun out because then its not rdm dude lmao. If i would've initated on the swat it would've been rdm because he had no weapon out if they all had no weapons out I would've had to run up and initiate but i didn't because I was raiding and he had a gun out. 12:06 yeah because they were being mingy bro they literally had been tazing and doing dumb shit that whole time when there was no admins on I came back because I wanted to take the swat truck and take you hostage and then the cop heard me equip somehow and came and raped me and then rdmed my homie idk why you think id tell you exactly what I was going to do dude the things in this video happened for very specific reasons plus when the dude gave me the ar. I didn't do anything wrong read the nlr rule 10 minutes or until situation is over. Plus the interval of time between the 1st time I showed up and the 2nd time was 10 minutes yeah but I never started lockpicking and the cops were falsely arresting my friends so I risked everything I had while yea you stood there and recorded and just kept saying i was rdming when its literally not rdming dude.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

He wasn't listening I was telling him to unlock the door it wasn't spawn killing I had just arrived there dude wtf lmao what are you saying spawn killing shooting through that window

According to the video from 0 seconds to 2:20 seconds, when you died you didn't ask a single time for them to open the door for you.

7:00 was a totally different video bro I literally came back because my afro friend had been arrested and my pd raid situation was over that's not nlr at all.

It is the same video, as you can see, so I don't know why you are saying it is a different video??? As you can also see, you tried to raid the PD (0 - 2:20 seconds) and you failed (a raid doesnt imply you lockpicking), as you were killed. That said, it was a PD raid that went wrong. The raid cooldown timer is 1 hour. Therefore that timer was in effect starting on the moment you died. That said, the other 2 attempts to raid the PD were invalid, including to get your friend out.

You may only perform one raid (against players, the bank, town hall or the Sheriff's Department) per hour. This counts for both successful and unsuccessful raids. Survivors of a raid may ignore the “raid cool-down” if they decide to raid the Sheriff's Department to free crew members or retrieve lost gear.

Furthermore, you have to wait 10 minutes or for the situation to be over, in order to come back to the place you died - you clearly didn't. Therefore, you broke NLR three times.

If you die, you may not return to where you died as you must wait at least 10 minutes before returning (NLR).
  1. If the situation that killed you is still ongoing after 10 minutes, you may not return.
  2. If you spawn in the area where you died, leave immediately.
  3. You may not kill someone for killing you in your previous life.

7:20 yeah to start a pd raid you have to shoot cops so I shot the one with the gun out because then its not rdm dude lmao

7:28 - You are walking with an assault riffle on your back, saying you're expressing your rights. This looks like copbaiting to me, specially after you saying "hell yeah, lets go kill more cops" (6:24 seconds). This clearly shows your intention of just killing them for no specific reason at all, breaking the NLR and raiding rules.
You were on the raid cooldown - it was RDM and you broke NLR.

i never lockpicked when i had that yellowbackpack on so im pretty sure it wasnt a raid it was just a gunfight.
my afro friend had been arrested and my pd raid situation was over that's not nlr at all.

Exactly, it was a PD raid. Im not sure why you are contradicting yourself. A raid does not imply you lockpicking into a property. As you also acknowledged, "your pd raid situation" was over.

because I was raiding and he had a gun out.

So you raided twice then, within one hour!

I came back because I wanted to take the swat truck and take you hostage

So you came back to the place you died, again, before the 10 minute timer was over - you broke NLR, again.

Concluding, you broke:

• NLR rule - you came back 3 times before the 10 minute timer was over;
  • Raid timer - you raided the PD 3 times, two of them being invalid as you must respect the 1 hour timer;
  • MassRDM.
Adding to all of this, your record is very extensive. You have been punished several times for RDM, once for MassRDM, among other rule breaks and you have been here for a long time. Therefore, you should know the rules by now but you seem the break them constantly, per your record.

Last edited:

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

I was told raid timer starts when I start Lockpicking for a reason and yes the first time was valid I did ask it just wasn’t on the recording and it’s not mass rdm I killed one cop wrongfully I guess because I thought breaking nlr you can wait once the situation is over the nlr timer is invalid

Yeah actions speak louder then words mate that’s not mass rdm all those kills were fine I guess except for the 2nd time I tried to raid

I also had a lock pick for the second time I don’t have to ask lmao he had a gun out.

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I was told raid timer starts when I start Lockpicking for a reason and yes the first time was valid

The raid timer starts when you win or lose the raid, at the end of it. Regardless, it is 1 hour. Even if you thought it started at the beginning, when you lockpick, surely you knew 1 hour had not passed, when you respawned in town hall. So why did you raid them 2 more times?

It looks like you were breaking raid timer intentionally. And breaking NLR of course.

7:00 was a totally different video bro I literally came back because my afro friend had been arrested and my pd raid situation was over that's not nlr at all.
Can you explain why you were saying it was a second video from 7:00 when it clearly isnt? I asked you that on my previous post.

Furthermore, can you explain this:

i never lockpicked when i had that yellowbackpack on so im pretty sure it wasnt a raid it was just a gunfight.
my afro friend had been arrested and my pd raid situation was over that's not nlr at all.
Exactly, it was a PD raid. Im not sure why you are contradicting yourself. A raid does not imply you lockpicking into a property. As you also acknowledged, "your pd raid situation" was over.

And this?

7:28 - You are walking with an assault riffle on your back, saying you're expressing your rights. This looks like copbaiting to me, specially after you saying "hell yeah, lets go kill more cops" (6:24 seconds). This clearly shows your intention of just killing them for no specific reason at all, breaking the NLR and raiding rules.
You were on the raid cooldown - it was RDM and you broke NLR.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Dude if anything I broke raid timer like just give me a gun black list please man fr I don’t even care about the guns I was just helping my friends from the cops and I didn’t think it was nlr if the situation was over like new things kept happening and the third time wasn’t a raid I was stealing the swat truck.

I was just mad because the cops kept breaking rules that was 17 minutes of that night like I literally didn’t raid it after that that whole night and the mayor I guess because I was tryna be friend with him I guess this is what happens turns his back on me makes player report like I’ll accpet breaking raid timer but I really thought once the situation was over I was aloud to go back especially because it was a new situation each time

I’ll wait the 10 minutes now and yeah I wasn’t rdming at all legit. I was just trying to get my friends out of jail.

My friend literally got rdmed in the video

I wasn’t rdming

Like I’ve never had a weapons blacklist but imo I think it would help me out because honestly I hate when people are arresting and tasing for no reason so that’s why I went back the second time but the first time was totally valid I had been in there asking people to unlock the doors before mayor dude walked up.

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

Stop spamming. I will merge your posts one last time. Edit your post to add info, not make a whole new post.

LosoLoaded

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Why was i tagged in the post?

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not you Lawrence the girl with the black hoodie and the vape. The only people not initiating role play was the dude literally recording me he was a mayor he wasn’t even playing he was spectating like he was a mod I was actually role playing. Plus it’s not breaking nlr once the situations over. It clearly states that. And you can’t even put rdm on me who the hell did I rdm?! You’re telling me my first pd raid was invalid that makes zero sense. It was completely valid I was trying to get my friends out of jail. The second time I came back my friends had already been attacked and arrested and I was told there was a new situation over radio so I was aloud to go back because situation was over. None of that was failrp too?! Breaking raid timer maybe but you moderators keep telling me oh yeah once you start lockpicking that’s basically when the raid starts now look I’m sitting here being judged when I’m just trying to roleplay fr. If anything just give me a blacklist from weapons you literally perm banned me. It’s not cop baiting when I’m going to fight cops that makes zero sense. When there’s no admin on and something that took you real time 2-3 hours to get and you got you’re homies being randomly arrested and your gun was in the evidence locker yeah you’re gonna go raid pd like you’re telling me it’s mass rdm to raid pd. The second time I went was because the cops weren’t listening I was getting pissed anyone would be if cops were being mingy. Please give me a weapons blacklist and watch zero rules will be broken I swear.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.