Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Mira
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:49567553
Your Character Name: James mira

Target Steam Name: RabbiYamon
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:53546143
Target Character Name (if known): Muhammid Habib

Request Reason: Mass RDM, N.I.T.R.P, Mass false ticketing, Mass minge. He was pine county deputy mass false ticketing, and mass rdming at PD aswell as RDMing his fellow police. Also in the video the detective abuses and forces me out of my car and tries to steal it. I don't know his name or info though, but it might be obtained easily.
He went around to almost every car he saw and gave them $4500 for illegal parking no matter if the car was parked correctly or not. He also blew my car up in the process, and i'm not repairing it myself, ill wait for an admin to repair it for me.
When did the situation occur?: Today about 30 minutes ago
Your evidence to support your claim:

Additional members involved/witnessing: @Jimmy Jimson, Anyone who got a 4,500$ ticket for illegal parking falsely. All the officers involved who got killed by him.
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

Balldrip

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello Mira シ,

After reviewing the evidence it is clear this player was MassRDM'ing and had no intent to roleplay properly. The two tickets that were shown and the video do not provide valid evidence to punish for the "Mass Ticketing". You will be punished for metagaming through PMs as shown in the beginning of the video. This report is concluded due to the player not having a forum account.

You are able to make a refund request with a link to this player report to refund your lost items

This report meets our criteria and this player will receive a one month ban for MassRDM and NITRP.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked & moved.

Status
Not open for further replies.