Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: huncho
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:175948110
Your Character Name: Jamal Hisin

Target Steam Name: Ghost
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:121982224
Target Character Name (if known): Simon Mikael

Request Reason: Both me and my friend were killed in gun store without warning, and we had no reason to be kos since we had just started a new life and were buying ammo. The reason for both of us being killed was "these kids were looting my fucking kills". a) Me neither Olivia had touched the bodies or had any reason whatsoever to be thought we were touching the bodies, b) even if we were looting the bodies, there is a very big lack of evidence to be kos'ed (without metagaming).
When did the situation occur?: 10/18/21, 10pm
Your evidence to support your claim: https://medal.tv/clips/68529593/d1337y4TVbUm?invite=cr-MSxram4sMTY1Nzk3MDUs

Additional members involved/witnessing: Olivia Teo
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: yes

D

Deleted member 12627

You stood around the active shootout, staring at bodies I killed. People were mass minge looting and I saw you approach a body after they died. You also were FTVL'ing as you ran into an active shootout, if you didn't want to die then you would not have entered the area. From my POV you were looting when I came back in to secure their items. Also I don't mass RDM, nor does your clip showing me doing so. @Glendal gang was killed by @Berry Gunderson who I then proceeded to get into a shootout with him and his pistol friends. Your video even shows all the dead bodies, a normal person wanting to live would have ran seeing that.

Here was the shootout: https://streamable.com/2kncj5
and
This is my POV coming in and as you can see you are in your inventory next to his dead body. Shouldn't have been there if you didn't want to die. I also shot another person there who was directly staring at a body in their inventory.
Screenshot (100).png

Also additional members witnessing this were @Jordan Vercetti @Neko.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

1) proof that there was no proof of the shootout being "active". we pulled up to gun store and never heard shots are had seen anyone armed. for all we know it couldve been 3 people who were prop killed, etc.: https://medal.tv/clips/68592742/d1337LiKXgrc?invite=cr-MSxlRkYsMTY1Nzk3MDUs

2) "Shouldn't have been there if you didn't want to die." kos only applies when your life is in immediate danger or you have CONCRETE evidence to kill someone. as you were not in danger by us, and you have suspicions (not evidence) of us looting the bodies, kos is not warranted in this situation. also, seeing someone in their inventory and basing your decision on such is considered metagaming.

3) "Your video even shows all the dead bodies, a normal person wanting to live would have ran seeing that." Sure, it may convince someone to run away, however i am fully justified to buy the items i need from gun store if i decide the scene is safe.

4) instead of kosing both of us, you couldve asked us to put our hands up, asked us to leave, or asked your teammates wether they saw us loot anything off the bodies.

p.s. i refered to this as massrdm as you rdmed more then one person, if that is not the correct terminology i apologize.

D

Deleted member 12627

I really don't care to respond to this anymore, I'll let the staff handle it. I stand by my statement, from my POV I was in the right to kill you.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Olivia Teo is my friend and he was killed by Simon as well

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Olivia Teo is my friend and he was killed by Simon as well
I was hoping for a Steam ID, or at least Steam Name. They were not killed by Simon.

Jamal Hisin

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

76561198796685481 is his steamid

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

76561198796685481 is his steamid
They were not killed.

@Nuclear it seems you are the other person killed in this situation. I will leave a bit of time if you wish to chime in on your side, but it is not mandatory.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Rule Number​
Rule​
Accused​
Verdict​
2.2.4​
Attacking to kill should be carried out sensibly and not as a first resort, unless you have a good reason for immediate lethal action.​
Violated​

As Olivia Teo was not killed, and Dan Snipes has not raised any complaint to the situation, the situation will be treated as a single accusation of RDM. In this situation, I feel there was not sufficiently good reason for immediate lethal action. @Jamal Hisin was not actively armed and didn't actively loot anything, and if anything should have been handled in manner similar to how Olivia Teo was handled. I would also call it the aftermath of a shootout, not an active shootout, as no shots fired were heard and no gunmen were visible prior to the following shooting.

@HuskyD0G will receive 1 Warning Point.

Furthermore, the situation will be voided. You are free to request any lost items in the refund request section of the forums using the format found here.
I can confirm the following, please contact me if there are any mistakes
  • Kevlar & Helmet
  • Kriss Vector
  • 4x Pistol Ammo
If I've missed anything, or if you would like to discuss any part of this verdict, please let me know through private messages here or on discord.

Player Report Accepted,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.