reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: BeanSauceDripHit
Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:158938935
Your Character Name: Saint Dutch

Ban Length: 2 months lmao that's unreal
Banning Staff Member (@AdminName to mention the staff member): @Gamz umm @Drew idk his forums name was watching the whole thing and had way more context then you gamz.

Ban Reason: Mass RDM
Time of Occurrence: 12/28/18
Relevant Evidence: This was not mass rdm I can leave a raid if It was too congested to start shooting, and betray all the people I was raiding with outside when they turn their backs so I don't die because it was a 4v1.

The gold Porsche which me and hit or miss were talking about chasing down because we thought that our friend was talking about a gold porsche not a gold Toyota we both had a miscommunication about it being a gold Toyota or the Porsche so I thought that it was the porsche because that's who we were following anyways before we had arrived at the parkers warehouse to raid. I would've taken the 1 rdm for the black car but idek that's like bro you cant pull up to 4 dead bodies 2 burning cars and then hop out the car and expect to not get shot and just stand there its ftvl its like walking into a bank raid and plus you scared me dude you had a mask on plus if that wasn't your base why would you come there man fr.

P.S. I was clearly waiting for them to look away im not gonna ftvl?! Youre telling me as well that if I wait to betray someone the moment they look away from me then at that moment its rdm and I did initiate on the group of 4 I was literally talking on the radio for like 20 minutes with them and then waited for them to base or go raid so I could betray them there was nothing wrong with this betrayal. Literally what you are telling me right now is that you want me to leave because I had the nerve to wait to betray them outside instead of just stand there and betray them when they clearly had an open shot on me that is complete bs and would be ftvl because having relations, conversations, trust, and good communication with them is enough initiation when it was a 4 v 1 you cannot put that on me as me breaking rules I literally didn't break any rules right here. That's like saying im gonna mug 4 people when they could all pull their guns on me.
Additional members involved/witnessing:

Last edited:

Tyrese Metro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

What you're saying is irrelevant, I clearly came in late and I wasn't apart of the raid to begin with. You saw I put my gun down and I was no threat and you killed me in cold blood. You also killed my brother Isiah and my boy Chad when they were unarmed and trading. If what you were trying to do is a betrayal you should've got your boys and initiate on us. Plain and simple. It seems like to me, you were trying to get easy loot and easy frags for that gametracker.

Specter

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

"I did not give the guy in the black car enough time to get out but when he did he started moving around" You also didn't give Tyrese, Chad, Azekial, or me 'enough time' nor did you even consider the option. You clearly killed people who weren't a threat to you and I believe the punishment should be harsher for the severity of the rules broken.

Also I quote "That is not mass rdm I initated on all 4 of those men by raiding with them " That's not a form of initiation. Tyrese and I weren't even participating in the raid. When we arrived, the raid had already concluded. You never formally initiated like what Tyrese stated above. The video shows that you were undeniably breaking the rules. And you should've replied on the player report rather than making a ban appeal...

Last edited:

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

"I did not give the guy in the black car enough time to get out but when he did he started moving around" You also didn't give Tyrese, Chad, Azekial, or me 'enough time' nor did you even consider the option. You clearly killed people who weren't a threat to you and I believe the punishment should be harsher for the severity of the rules broken.
Like he said. You didn't even give a single second to React. Two months yes is Harsh Because i know what its like to be looked at with a past but in all honesty You Just started spraying everybody down who did not at all Ever think you would betray them. Along with literally right after you gunned down the two that pulled in,You can't say you weren't just looking for some easy kills and loot. You betrayed us once like this and i never reported you but this was just way too far.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

I'm sorry but nobody is going to read this if you don't use punctuation and text paragraphs properly.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Please fix the formatting. I can't read this.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

What you're saying is irrelevant, I clearly came in late and I wasn't apart of the raid to begin with. You saw I put my gun down and I was no threat and you killed me in cold blood. You also killed my brother Isiah and my boy Chad when they were unarmed and trading. If what you were trying to do is a betrayal you should've got your boys and initiate on us. Plain and simple. It seems like to me, you were trying to get easy loot and easy frags for that gametracker.
shoulda coulda woulda bro I don't have to go get my boys I can do it myself and I can be as stealthy as I want I don't have to tell you im betraying you lmao.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also I quote "That is not mass rdm I initated on all 4 of those men by raiding with them " That's not a form of initiation. Tyrese and I weren't even participating in the raid. When we arrived, the raid had already concluded. You never formally initiated like what Tyrese stated above. The video shows that you were undeniably breaking the rules. And you should've replied on the player report rather than making a ban appeal...
yeah I don't have to give you time if im betraying you after a raid? it was 4 v 1 and fearrp is a 3 person thing now I cant hold all of you up youre aloud to put hands down then you all wouldve just circled me im not dumb you are basically calling me dumb because I was cautious about my approach to a 4v1 betrayal. In the second paragraph you just stated in which i'm replying to as well you make no sense either how am I suppose to reply if I wasn't told to look and im pretty sure I wasn't tagged but even if I was how was I suppose to know there was a player report you act like I know what youre doing or something but I clearly didn't that's why you shouldn't have pulled up to a burning vehicle with gunshots and stuff youre buddy died inside and im pretty sure that's why you showed up basically ftvling once you got close to me because I had a gun out and was shooting like you can turn around bro nothing is stopping you idk why you would drive at me when there is a bunch of stuff going on. Plus you did get out and start moving around like tf like scared the shit outta me dog pullin up almost hittin me like gd.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Like he said. You didn't even give a single second to React. Two months yes is Harsh Because i know what its like to be looked at with a past but in all honesty You Just started spraying everybody down who did not at all Ever think you would betray them. Along with literally right after you gunned down the two that pulled in,You can't say you weren't just looking for some easy kills and loot. You betrayed us once like this and i never reported you but this was just way too far.

If you were in that raid then i can betray you its a raid just because i waited till you all lined up doesn't mean anything i had already initiated by pointing my weapon, and creating conversation with you so i could strike at the right time which I thought would be good to do when you were all lined up. I could've just started shooting at you all inside the building but I would've died. Instead I didn't break the ftvl rule because it was a 4 v 1 so I had to wait for the correct moment, so cautiously as I had waited for a good moment to kill all of you when you don't have to see it coming because it was a 4v1 how else was I safely suppose to handle that. It doesn't matter how much loot you lost either man. That whole thing was completely fair on my behalf.. also I don't have to warn you that I'm betraying you that defeats the whole purpose that's why I created a close relationship within a matter of 10-15 minutes to you so you wouldn't see it coming like I'm not going to warn you? I'm betraying you that would just defeat the whole purpose lmao. Also you're basically just saying you were easy kills which 1 is correct because you all put your guard down as if no one could've just hopped over the junkyard wall and shot at us? Or cops could've pulled up like you all ran outside looked down and 2 if I was in your shoes idk why you would let your guard down and turn your backs on me when literally for weeks I've been killing your whole org. Like you act like this was a surprise or something dude it clearly wasn't and now you're mad now which is not cool man like still even when you got a refund when you shouldn't have like its a game bro and I followed the rules accordingly and didn't ftvl I waited for a good moment and now I literally am being punished because instead of killing you inside of the building we were raiding I killed you outside of the building at a good time. That right there is the whole picture and there is literally nothing wrong with that at all I initated okay I was literally trusted by you guys you cant say I wasn't when you clearly were all slippin around me.

thtgeekydude

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

If you were in that raid then i can betray you its a raid just because i waited till you all lined up doesn't mean anything i had already initiated by pointing my weapon, and creating conversation with you so i could strike at the right time which I thought would be good to do when you were all lined up. I could've just started shooting at you all inside the building but I would've died. Instead I didn't break the ftvl rule because it was a 4 v 1 so I had to wait for the correct moment, so cautiously as I had waited for a good moment to kill all of you when you don't have to see it coming because it was a 4v1 how else was I safely suppose to handle that. It doesn't matter how much loot you lost either man. That whole thing was completely fair on my behalf.. also I don't have to warn you that I'm betraying you that defeats the whole purpose that's why I created a close relationship within a matter of 10-15 minutes to you so you wouldn't see it coming like I'm not going to warn you? I'm betraying you that would just defeat the whole purpose lmao. Also you're basically just saying you were easy kills which 1 is correct because you all put your guard down as if no one could've just hopped over the junkyard wall and shot at us? Or cops could've pulled up like you all ran outside looked down and 2 if I was in your shoes idk why you would let your guard down and turn your backs on me when literally for weeks I've been killing your whole org. Like you act like this was a surprise or something dude it clearly wasn't and now you're mad now which is not cool man like still even when you got a refund when you shouldn't have like its a game bro and I followed the rules accordingly and didn't ftvl I waited for a good moment and now I literally am being punished because instead of killing you inside of the building we were raiding I killed you outside of the building at a good time. That right there is the whole picture and there is literally nothing wrong with that at all I initated okay I was literally trusted by you guys you cant say I wasn't when you clearly were all slippin around me.
Sir im not mad' Nor do i care a whole lot as you said You've been known to do this' This is a roleplay server' And nothing you did involved it' In the video you clearly sounded bumbed out that there was no loot so you do an Epic betrayal and you earned a ban for it' If they would of denied it' It would of just been like the time before that' But it wasnt' In all honesty i think you were just upset about Dying two times before that and Wanted to make ends meet By killing us' But The admins will handle the appeal.

reactskate

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Sir im not mad' Nor do i care a whole lot as you said You've been known to do this' This is a roleplay server' And nothing you did involved it' In the video you clearly sounded bumbed out that there was no loot so you do an Epic betrayal and you earned a ban for it' If they would of denied it' It would of just been like the time before that' But it wasnt' In all honesty i think you were just upset about Dying two times before that and Wanted to make ends meet By killing us' But The admins will handle the appeal.
I don't care what you think I was thinking you're not telepathic bro plus I wasn't thinking anything but betray when... betray now?.. betray.. now yeah.. yeah those were literally my thoughts bud sorry. Also I wasn't mad lmao I was just making money like wdym yeah its a roleplay server and I was roleplaying as a criminal? Tbh what's the issue here with this now like you're saying random things that have nothing to do with anything within context to the big picture of both side lmao like that's so rude man to say I clearly sounded bummed out lol like I cant be showing enthusiasm when I'm about to betray the whole squad brah like I'm not about to give away my intentions like that? like I literally did nothing wrong that betrayal was fine I could've just shot you all inside the warehouse but why would I do that I would've died like you're crazy if you think I should've played less cautiously.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

The players you killed were not a threat to you by any means. There was no reason for you to unload on them without speaking a word. Therefore you will serve your 2 month ban for mass rdm. Appeal denied.

Kind regards,
Gamz

Status
Not open for further replies.