your Steam Name: NIko2k
Your SteamID:
Your Character Name:Ivor ingolf

Target Steam Name:
Target SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199170786338
Target Character Name (if known): kash ash

Request Reason: rdm/mass rdm HE KILLED ME AGAIN WHEN I SPAWNED
When did the situation occur?: at like 5
Your evidence to support your claim:https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tIRfixM9HLYh_/d1337H0RTXYn?invite=cr-MSxNRjYsNjQ5OTM2OCw

Additional members involved/witnessing:no
Read, understood and followed player report rules?:yes

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Post a longer clip or this will be denied - it just shows you being killed. Also, @Kash ash if you have anything to add, feel free.

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Post a longer clip or this will be denied - it just shows you being killed. Also, @Kash ash if you have anything to add, feel free.
thats just the loading screen?

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright mb. In that case, I’ll wait for a response from kash ash - I’ll check logs to confirm you had just joined in a bit.

Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:

Ingolf

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

we already been in a sit ingame and the only reason i did that is becuase you RDM me and hyper here is proof

The video you provided is taken out of context. The reason why Niko killed you was that you and his friend tried to kill him with a machete and failed (and the reasoning for you trying to kill Niko was because he asked you why you were whispering in-game since he couldn't hear what you were saying). After you and your friend failed to RDM Niko with a machete, you guys went back to the locker and equipped weapons to kill Niko when he came back to spawn again. Also, why is the sound in your video muted? I've been told by a few people you have been metagaming and this just proves the point I guess.

Attachments

• kjm.JPG
    kjm.JPG
    210.6 KB · Views: 7

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

He RDMed me when I joined the server aswell and claimed that I RDMed him/them and stole all their shit, which I never did (https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tITq5Du9XYK7J/d1337DMCmgBJ?invite=cr-MSx5djksNjQwOTk4NSw). At this point, It is actually time to ban this guy he is literally fucking around breaking rules all the time and also one of the reasons why the server is dying.
@Niko2k You cant make a report on someone for mass rdm’ing, if you are doing the exact same thing i have full video evidence so show you mass rdm’ed, me and @Kash ash.

And secondly you are harrasing @Kash ash in a forums report good job buddy!

Dont delete this message because i was there when the whole so called “mass rdm” happened and @Kash ash is my friend.

And the whole situation of “ mass rdm” was already handeled ingame by other admins. @Marwan

And this report is just a big war // fight, first the other party rdm’s, then the opposing party rdm’s back like @Niko2k is’nt going anywhere whith this report.

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

The video you provided is taken out of context. The reason why Niko killed you was that you and his friend tried to kill him with a machete and failed (and the reasoning for you trying to kill Niko was because he asked you why you were whispering in-game since he couldn't hear what you were saying). After you and your friend failed to RDM Niko with a machete, you guys went back to the locker and equipped weapons to kill Niko when he came back to spawn again. Also, why is the sound in your video muted? I've been told by a few people you have been metagaming and this just proves the point I guess.
In the picture you provided the “someone or friend” that tried killing you with a machete was not our friend n’or was he on our freqency, pablo young tried killing you with a machete whitch doesnt give you permission to rdm @Kash ash and i was never apart of the whole machete killing thing. I joined the server went to my prem locker and got instantly rdmed by @Niko2k

Also @Niko2k was at the time taking advantage of the ingame server logs being down or broken so he was hiding far away trying to kill anyone he could see to get their personal items.

I have full video evidence to support my claim.

@Niko2k also reffers to @Kash ash and me @Hyper360 to monkeys and racial slurs in the ingame sits. @Marwan knows this because Niko2k called us monkeys and other slurs in an ingame sit with @Marwan .

And i know @Kash ash has multiple clips of @Niko2k being extremly racist towards muslims and other people of colour.

It just doesnt make sence to me why you would bring a knife to a gun fight? We have all the evidence in the world to get you banned, but yet you still make a report, silly mistakes…

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

In the picture you provided the “someone or friend” that tried killing you with a machete was not our friend n’or was he on our freqency, pablo young tried killing you with a machete whitch doesnt give you permission to rdm @Kash ash and i was never apart of the whole machete killing thing. I joined the server went to my prem locker and got instantly rdmed by @Niko2k

Also @Niko2k was at the time taking advantage of the ingame server logs being down or broken so he was hiding far away trying to kill anyone he could see to get their personal items.

I have full video evidence to support my claim.

@Niko2k also reffers to @Kash ash and me @Hyper360 to monkeys and racial slurs in the ingame sits. @Marwan knows this because Niko2k called us monkeys and other slurs in an ingame sit with @Marwan .

And i know @Kash ash has multiple clips of @Niko2k being extremly racist towards muslims and other people of colour.

It just doesnt make sence to me why you would bring a knife to a gun fight? We have all the evidence in the world to get you banned, but yet you still make a report, silly mistakes…
wtf does this have to do with anything, im not even reporting u buddy ur just mad u keep failraiding me kid, also i killed two pepole how is that mass rdm get ur facts straight kid
theres also this

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

wtf does this have to do with anything, im not even reporting u buddy ur just mad u keep failraiding me kid, also i killed two pepole how is that mass rdm get ur facts straight kid
theres also this
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tINqaTuK9Bip7/d13379hl577z?invite=cr-MSxGRk0sNjk2OTE0Myw - Niko2k Rdd'ing Kash Ash
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tJaF3JE9IpWXM/d1337GEPLXBN?invite=cr-MSxCWWssNjk2OTE0Myw - Saying the n - word in a sit
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tJafGZUO9rGNA/d1337n1LmXGr?invite=cr-MSxzU1EsNjk2OTE0Myw - Niko2k being racist
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tINUW9H4Lbakd/QcjSI1dNMUcj?invite=cr-MSxiU1IsNjk2OTE0Myw - Heres a clip of you rdming me
@Marwan

You said that the reason you killed me and Kash ash was because they tried killing you with a machete but failed. the only evidence you have to show is Pablo young running after you with a machete and "HE" is trying to kill you not Kash ash and they aren't in an org or on the same frequency so that doesn't give you a valid reason to RDM @Kash ash and me.

You are just proving yourself wrong at this point.

You are also being extremely toxic in all of your reports against us and harassing us, which we don't like and is very childish and unmatured of you.

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

als
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tINqaTuK9Bip7/d13379hl577z?invite=cr-MSxGRk0sNjk2OTE0Myw - Niko2k Rdd'ing Kash Ash
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tJaF3JE9IpWXM/d1337GEPLXBN?invite=cr-MSxCWWssNjk2OTE0Myw - Saying the n - word in a sit
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tJafGZUO9rGNA/d1337n1LmXGr?invite=cr-MSxzU1EsNjk2OTE0Myw - Niko2k being racist
https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/tINUW9H4Lbakd/QcjSI1dNMUcj?invite=cr-MSxiU1IsNjk2OTE0Myw - Heres a clip of you rdming me
@Marwan

You said that the reason you killed me and Kash ash was because they tried killing you with a machete but failed. the only evidence you have to show is Pablo young running after you with a machete and "HE" is trying to kill you not Kash ash and they aren't in an org or on the same frequency so that doesn't give you a valid reason to RDM @Kash ash and me.

You are just proving yourself wrong at this point.

You are also being extremely toxic in all of your reports against us and harassing us, which we don't like and is very childish and unmatured of you.
THIS WAS ALSO DEALT WITH INGAME, u also cut out the part where marwan said i didnt say the n word;_; i said bitch @Marwan u cant even hear me say it?
all of the clips were dealt with ingame hyper

Hyper360

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

als

THIS WAS ALSO DEALT WITH INGAME, u also cut out the part where marwan said i didnt say the n word;_; i said bitch @Marwan u cant even hear me say it?
all of the clips were dealt with ingame hyper
So where the report you are making now.

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

So where the report you are making now.
what? scroll up and youll see it

i dont understand why u are filling this report with false accusations

Niko2k

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this report is about kash ash rdming me in townhall when, after spawn killing me in hospital and then i had to reconnect to get out of there and kash ash was in town hall and rdmed me there

toohightogame

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This was handled in game by me. Both @Niko2k & @Kash ash received 1 Day Weapon Blacklist from this incident.

@Brad contact me if you have any questions but this report can be closed.

Brad

Monolith Expert
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

After speaking with @Marwan (and toohigh confirming it with the message above), it seems that this was already dealt with in-game by them.

Status
Not open for further replies.