Target Character Name (if known): Mike

Target Steam Name: Not Vladimir Putin
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:173418825
Target Character Name (if known): Aleski Sokolov

Target Steam Name: pierre
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:441862187
Target Character Name (if known): Viha Cruz

Request Reason:

Disrespect in OOC, "joining" the dogpiling . Many people were putting me as KOS for no reason, breaking NLR and a bunch of server rules. Sushi said the reason people do this are from previous offenses, whether it be bans I've served or stuff that is older than today, that is breaking OOC is it not?

When did the situation occur?: 1/16/22 around 10:50 PM PST
Your evidence to support your claim:

Chat logs. But, here is a video that shows the chat. You can easily tell this is targeted and shouldn't happen to anybody.

Additional members involved/witnessing:
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: y

Last edited:

pierre

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you cant even call this targeting when you were the one who started conflicting that I was the one who was rule breaking, etc. I don't understand what ur problem is and trying to nit pick at everyone who has a slight disrespect towards you. Everyone does and you cant seem to get the hint that you aren't liked. I don't see what goes on through ur cranium, you sound stupid all the time and nit pick at situations YOU AREN'T apart of. keep it to yourself and dont get dragged/initiate stuff like this.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Exactly my point, couldn't even respond without insults lol. You broke the rules and there is another report for your prop pushing ordeal.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

20220117004707_1.jpg

More from Rae Luefer/martryr

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I don't have any clips, but it's pretty clear what's going on when you have THE ENTIRE SERVER up against one person. The amount of toxicity you were bringing upon other players. Most importantly, some of them were new players. Nothing aggravates me more than messing with new players because it makes them leave and never come back. Preventing us from building a community. You are by far the person that messes with the most amount of new players that I've personally been able to witness. You have a consistent reputation of VDMing, mic spamming (which you were banned for and still do), fail roleplaying, etc.

You also have held the longest grudge against me, and I don't even know why. I have made several attempts to make up, even without knowing exactly what I did wrong. But all you end up doing is troll me, VDM me, mic spam me, etc. At this point, I just believe you're sticking around to troll other players and cause drama. You constantly complain in OOC. You talk down to all the staff members ALL the time in OOC. You don't even roleplay. You go around punching people with fists. One time I was in a car meet at fishing docks, you were like a paramedic or something driving a city bus ramming into our cars. Admin demoted you for that, remember that? Or that time you were driving a bus constantly trying to VDM me while I was arresting someone as a cop. You had NOTHING to do with that situation. Or that time you kept running into my car at the bank while Nex was watching you.

You're really trying to play victim here when you're the one always looking for trouble. I don't know if you have any warning points or any kind of record on your account. But I think half the entire server can agree with me that all you do is minge and troll other players. I've tried to give you multiple chances to reset your reputation and just roleplay, but you won't. If you're going to start trying to make forum posts and get us banned now, maybe I should start recording every single interaction with you. Unreal.

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Not even 10 minutes into the server I already have a video of you minging. You always do this, you love ramming your vehicle into other vehicles.

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

This whole interaction started when I called out Pierre for proppushing, which there is a video for it and a separate report. Then you and the server who were COMPLETELY UNINVOLVED, decided to start dogpiling on me. It doesn't matter what my reputation is, there is no excuse for this behavior. It is against the rules and your defense isn't solid at all.

All of your accusations are completely false, as you have 0 evidence and there has been 0 action since my latest ban because I haven't done any of that. I have never been warned or banned for anything you mentioned but Micspamming. I just try to play and theres a bunch of rule breakers that ruin the game.

Now you're threatening me, by wanting to record every interaction with me to try and get me banned? Why don't you just leave me alone and make it simple. You like to say I get involved with stuff I shouldn't be, you are always commenting about my stuff when you aren't a party, so why don't you stop?

That video you posted, literally how the hell is that supposed to identify anything LOL?

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You also have held the longest grudge against me, and I don't even know why. I have made several attempts to make up, even without knowing exactly what I did wrong. But all you end up doing is troll me, VDM me, mic spam me, etc. At this point, I just believe you're sticking around to troll other players and cause drama. You constantly complain in OOC. You talk down to all the staff members ALL the time in OOC. You don't even roleplay. You go around punching people with fists. One time I was in a car meet at fishing docks, you were like a paramedic or something driving a city bus ramming into our cars. Admin demoted you for that, remember that? Or that time you were driving a bus constantly trying to VDM me while I was arresting someone as a cop. You had NOTHING to do with that situation. Or that time you kept running into my car at the bank while Nex was watching you.
You are bringing situations that were handled. I was punished and it's done with. Stop trying to keep the flame going and ignite stuff.

For the billionth time, stop harassing/insulting me.

Sushi

Executive Director
Executive Director
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You are bringing situations that were handled. I was punished and it's done with. Stop trying to keep the flame going and ignite stuff.

For the billionth time, stop harassing/insulting me.

Billionth time? This is the first time you have asked me to "stop harassing/insulting" you. It's ironic, because it's always me being the one asking you to stop, every single time. Glad it's witnessed here on the forums now. I'll gladly leave you alone, I've tried that for so long already, but you keep coming to harass me in game. I don't recall which admins, but at least 3 times admins have witnessed you harassing me and had to demote you and bring you away from me. I've asked this before and you just completely ignore me, I'll ask you a final time in front of everyone. Will you stop harassing me and we can just go separate ways please? Thanks

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Funny how you say that, because I have told you multiple times. You constantly try to start shit with me in OOC, you involve yourself in my comments when you have nothing to do with it, I have told you to stop so many times it's unbelievable. You are trying to play victim while accusing me of trying to play victim, it doesn't work that way.

So, I will tell you to stop harassing me, calling me a minge 24/7, stop responding to my OOC chats when it has NOTHING to do with you, just quit it. I don't know you; you don't know me. FOR THE BILLIONTH TIME

That being said, I would like this report to be processed with any punishments deemed available, this is not acceptance of an apology or forgiveness for sushi, as shown in my video above.

pierre

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

you literally make the server experience so much worse, what do you not understand with that

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You literally can't insult me constantly, harrass ,etc. What do you not understand with that? By doing that, you make the server experience so much worse

pierre

Monolith Rookie
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

i make ur experience worse with the return of you ruining half the server? idk man seems kinda iffy

PhaseBootz

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

You literally constantly prop pushed, ruined my experience. Then, you have the audacity to say I'm in the wrong for reporting you?
As I told sushi, for the BILLIONTH TIME, stop harassing me. Read the rules

Skojen

Community Manager
Community Manager
Recruitment Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is turning into a circus. This will be locked until a member of staff can handle this.

Locked.

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review - I do see a lot of replies so I don't think more will be needed but this will still take a moment to process regardless as I've got several to review

Alphadef

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

No format because I'm lazy.

@PhaseBootz OOC is not the place to complain about rule breaks, just make your report and move on. You don't need to incite OOC by saying you're gonna report someone. OOC did end up getting a bit more toxic than I'd normally like, but not to such an excessive degree that I feel warrants any punishment more than just a general warning to the involved parties to be careful with how you're using OOC.

Player Report Denied,
Locked and Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.