When did the situation occur?: (CDT) 3:45 7/20/2018
Your evidence to support your claim:
Additional members involved/witnessing: Bryce Glory

Last edited:

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Well damn. I honestly didn't hear you say hands up. I don't know if we were too far away or if it was the lag because I was lagging hard don't know if you could tell. And there was a witness, Bryce Glory maybe he can vouch for me but I know he was too far away as well. And I can't tell in the video if it was my shots that killed you or if it was Bryce. But in all honesty, I didn't hear you say hands up. I can definitely say I was lagging hard though, that might be why. If I heard you I would have put my hands up, I'd rather lose a deagle than get banned. I made my mistakes already on this server, and I have enough guns to not care about one. I don't know why you didn't put the witness. I can return your gun, I think bryce has it but I have one as well. Sorry, and again, I didn't hear you say anything when I hopped out of the car.

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You can see I was lagging when I just stood there for a second. That should be enough proof.

Look at :57-:58 where I stuttered and sat there for a second.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You could hear me you were like a couple meters away. Your friend could see that I have a gun pointed to your head which shows that I basically have you held hostage and if he doesn't comply to my demands you would die. But you and your friend decided to shoot back at me. Also just because you stood still for a few seconds doesn't mean you're lagging. It could show that you listened to me but decided to pull out a gun anyway. Finally I screamed hands up for like 5 seconds even when you "stopped lagging."

Last edited:

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I was already pulling the gun before you said hands up, and you were shooting at us to begin with, you could have asked us to stop the car or something. During all this, you broke rule 2.2.5

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You could hear me you were like a couple meters away. Your friend could see that I have a gun pointed to your head which shows that I basically have you held hostage and if he didn't comply to my demands you would die. But you and your friend decided to shoot back at me. Finally just because you stood still for a few seconds doesn't mean you're lagging. It could show that you listened to me but decided to pull out a gun anyway.
I honestly didn't hear you. And in a fire fight why on earth would I stand still? Tell me that. This isn't valid. You know how bad the server lag is and with both of us at 250+ ping you should understand.

Last edited:

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

You originally initiated a fire fight by shooting at us and damaging us. You didn't attempt to stop us and put us at gunpoint then.

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also it does look like I wasn't the one that shot the bullet that killed you, all I did was take my weapon off safety, even If I did hear you, which i didn't, I didn't even have enough time to respond and you know voice chat has a 2-3 second delay

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Because I knew that if I got near to my car you would run me over or drive away. It also takes like 3 seconds to pull out my gun which isn't enough time to stop you since I have to stand still to pull out my weapon and I can't catch up to a car.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I can't tell you to pull over my car from a few feet away.

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I wouldn't run you over, I wasn't even the one driving. Don't assume I'd VDM. You could have said STOP, THAT'S MY CAR, I'LL SHOOT! Either way you broke 2.2.5 and I didn't hear you, but regardless you were shooting at us first. I'm pretty sure we're allowed to defend ourselves because even if I put my hands up you would have killed me. But in the video you can see it was Bryce that shot you down. So don't put theres no witnesses.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I honestly didn't hear you. And in a fire fight why on earth would I stand still? Tell me that. This isn't valid. You know how bad the server lag is and with both of us at 250+ ping you should understand.
I don't get 250 ping that's just you or other people who live far away from the server.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I wouldn't run you over, I wasn't even the one driving. Don't assume I'd VDM. You could have said STOP, THAT'S MY CAR, I'LL SHOOT! and you don't have to stand still to pull a gun. Either way you broke 2.2.5 and I didn't hear you, but regardless you were shooting at us first. I'm pretty sure we're allowed to defend ourselves because even if I put my hands up you would have killed me. But in the video you can see it was Bryce that shot you down. So don't put theres no witnesses.
That doesn't mean I would've shot you if you complied to me and put your hands up. I also didn't know your friends name so I put no witnesses since I can't assume his name.

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I don't get 250 ping that's just you or other people who live far away from the server.
If you look at the server list everyone has that kind of ping. I'm sure if you got on now you'd see your ping. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure. Either way voice chat has a delay, espescially when I'm lagging that bad. You can see me stuttering and where I stopped dead for a second.

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

That doesn't mean I would've shot you if you complied to me and put your hands up. I also didn't know your friends name so I put no witnesses since I can't assume his name.
You could have put that there was an unknown witness. After all, he's the one that killed you. If I would have heard you, I would have stopped, even when you were shooting at us first, I'm PRETTY SURE it was valid for what we did since you were definitely trying to damage us, and of course you'd back down when you see us coming back for you. But at first, you were shooting to kill
But even if I was able to hear you, in the time that happened I had no time to hear you and put my hands up. By the time I would have heard you, Bryce already killed you for shooting at us to begin with. .

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you look at the server list everyone has that kind of ping. I'm sure if you got on now you'd see your ping. I'm not positive but I'm pretty sure. Either way voice chat has a delay, espescially when I'm lagging that bad. You can see me stuttering and where I stopped dead for a second.
Your friend could still see me point a gun at your head. And you had no weapon out.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You could have put that there was an unknown witness. After all, he's the one that killed you. If I would have heard you, I would have stopped, even when you were shooting at us first, I'm PRETTY SURE it was valid for what we did since you were definitely trying to damage us, and of course you'd back down when you see us coming back for you. But at first, you were shooting to kill
But even if I was able to hear you, in the time that happened I had no time to hear you and put my hands up. By the time I would have heard you, Bryce already killed you for shooting at us to begin with. .
I backed down cause its a 2 v 1 and you could just get out my car at the ramp and fire at me but you decided to come out in front of me without a gun.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Finally how is it shoot to kill if I was aiming at the tires so I can stop the car?????

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Finally how is it shoot to kill if I was aiming at the tires so I can stop the car?????
Not one shot hit the tires, it was all in the middle of the car. Doesn't really matter now. Either way, you opened fire on us and damaged us. No intent to roleplay at all. If you had the gun on me my friend doesn't have the gun on him, so he could protect me, he had his gun out already and he's in my organization.
This is going no where. You broke rule 2.2.5 and I honestly think this is invalid. I offered to give your gun back. Nothing more I could do, leave it to the admins then.

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Also EVERYBODIES ping is over 250. Everyone lags terribly, espescially I. One person has ping at 5, and I think they have special garrysmod settings to mask it. So I'd guess your ping would be that high too. You can see where I lagged. Either way, I didn't hear you. But regardless, we had valid reason to defend ourselves because you opened fire at us. There's no excuse for not trying to roleplay it and ask us to stop the car or you'd shoot, or something.
Also, Bryce was out of distance to hear you even without the lag so all he saw was you aiming your gun at me, and because you already let off shots at us he could definitely assume you were going to shoot more and might have been out of ammo. But regardless, you shot at us first and had no intent to roleplay.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.