Status
Not open for further replies.

187pyro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Anyways I'm gonna stop arguing with a final statement: I was already in the process of pulling my gun out, it takes a second or two after I press to pull it out, and as I was waiting I spammed right click to take it off safety, and if you would have had your gun on me and if I heard you say hands up and I stopped, Bryce has even MORE reason to kill you because you had a gun on an organization member. You didn't have it on him. I think this is invalid but an admin will resolve this.

Slick ♔

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Also EVERYBODIES ping is over 250. Everyone lags terribly, espescially I. One person has ping at 5, and I think they have special garrysmod settings to mask it. So I'd guess your ping would be that high too. You can see where I lagged. Either way, I didn't hear you. But regardless, we had valid reason to defend ourselves because you opened fire at us. There's no excuse for not trying to roleplay it and ask us to stop the car or you'd shoot, or something.
Also, Bryce was out of distance to hear you even without the lag so all he saw was you aiming your gun at me, and because you already let off shots at us he could definitely assume you were going to shoot more and might have been out of ammo. But regardless, you shot at us first and had no intent to roleplay.
I shot at the rims / tires to stop my car when I had a gun pointed at your head your friend saw it and shot at me. Also if someone stole your car you would shoot them.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

This will be reviewed by report management. Closed for now.

Tango

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Hello @The Romanian Guy,
It does look like the person you reported did break a rule in the 2nd instance, not the first part.

The player you reported will be banned 1 day for breaking the following rule..
  • FearRP
Thank you for submitting a player report! Your player report has been accepted.

Kind regards,
Tango

Status
Not open for further replies.