Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Format:

In-Game Name: Maxie Owe
Steam Name: Orrin
SteamID: STEAM_0:0:22329608

Date and time of loss: 4/25/2019 @ 8:45 AM CST
What happened: Attempted a bank robbery, took the sheriff hostage, couldnt drill because 4 cops isnt enough, about 15 minutes later we were being chased by a Tahoe who was calling for backup. A detective in a personal vehicle joined the chase (when uniformed cops were always right on my tail), and was ultimately the guy who killed me in a chase he shouldn't have been in. They already had 2 uniformed units chasing me with at least one more on the way. I know I can't prove I would've won the shootout but I shouldn't have been able to be killed by the detective. I think the situation should just be voided.

What do you need refunded:
1x M3 Super 90
1x Lockpick
2x Drill
1x Kev/Helm
Evidence:
@wr1ght

Last edited:

Gregg

Monolith Legend

Years of Mono

LV

wright

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I can indeed confirm that the detective should of pulled away from the chase after the marked units arrived (no punishments were handed out from this), although, voiding the entire situation does seem a bit iffy upon further review.

Yeffrey

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Denied, unfortunately, you do not meet the criteria we have been provided to accept refund requests. If you feel like this was an error, please contact a Server Director or a member of the Community Management team.
  • After speaking with Wright, he has decided that voiding the situation is not the best approach.

Status
Not open for further replies.