Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name:pyro
Your SteamID:STEAM_0:0:219910502
Your Character Name:Brogan Stewart

Which Staff blacklisted you: tazdevil335
What were you blacklisted from: Mayor

Blacklist Length: 1 week

Blacklist Reason: The way I end announcements which I had been using for months upon months. (Heil weiner/weenor)

Unblacklist Reason: I feel that this is unjust because I’ve been using this phrase for months without issue. I use it when I am elected as mayor or as a signature at the end of any announcements. I just believe that it’s unfair that I was given this instead of being asked not to use that phrase. In addition, I feel that this sit was only caused by one random person who was annoyed that I became mayor in OOC (the announcement I made was unrelated as I had announced it after the message)
The idea to use the term heil had come from “all heil the queen”, which is a common way of showing loyalty or admiration for the British monarch. I did not intend to mock or disrespect anyone’s culture or identity by using this phrase.

As I have a history of being the mayor, I have had a lengthy playtime on this job over four years. During this time, I have occasionally breached some rules, which is expected in a Darkrp server. However, this does not mean that I have a record of multiple offences, but rather that I have made some mistakes along the way during the many times I have been mayor.

Lastly, I feel that I contribute to the role-playing aspect of the server rather than detracting from it. I have always been dedicated to my role and I have always been fully committed to any laws or events that occur while I am in office. I have always been ready to turn any situation into something that people on the server can have some fun with. I feel like that adds value to the server. I just think that you may have overreacted to my usual announcement, which is strange as I am fairly certain you have seen me saying this phrase many times in the past.

Time of Occurrence: Approximately 4:40am BST
Additional members involved/witnessing: I mean the whole server has seen my announcements countless times.
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: yes

Last edited:

ELIASS

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.