Your Character Name: Bobphiji Smith

Which Admin blacklisted you:
What job(s) were you blacklisted from:

Blacklist Reason: Fail RP
Time of Occurrence: 8/14/17
Relevant Evidence:
Additional members involved/witnessing:

I was blacklisted for mayor for the following reason: Fail RP

I was told the reasoning behind it was because I set the police budget to zero. What they didn't realize was that I was creating an RP situation that most players enjoyed. It basically split the city in half between those who supported me and those that were against me. The police even started joining up with civilians in order to take down the security and other's that were protecting me. An admin even announced one time that the PD should team up with civilians to take me down! Every time I died people instantly ran to town hall to re elect me and I would instantly get 20 votes while the police force was rushing to vote for a different candidate. If another candidate eventually won, the civilians protested and it created an even bigger RP situation.

I had no bad intentions, if it was fail RP, then I don't understand how.
Maybe the reasoning is that I do it too often, if it is, then I would do it less frequently with staff's permission every time.

Could I get a second chance?

GotSlums CSGOEarn.net

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to add that many staff members teamed up to assassinate me multiple times, and I thought that was a good RP situation as well.

Teddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Bob you sir are one one unfair currupt mother fucker, but he should be in unblacklisted becuase he is the best mayor that allows the Jobs of citizens to be used what I mean by that is letting people start a revolt, he allows people to change up and try new things like letting them try police.He is one of best rp player that I ever seen, yea I see him fuck with his power and go crazy with it but he should be let go of with a warning not a black list. This is not his friend talking I don't have him added on steam, I just wanted to tell the admins that he is the way that rp flows throw the game, letting people riot and make the jobs go to work. He is really a good player but needs to chill with the powers he has. +1 unblacklist even the Pd community hate you but we still love the way you ro-play

Teddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would also like to add that many staff members teamed up to assassinate me multiple times, and I thought that was a good RP situation as well.
He is also right staff loved it. And I don't get how it's fail rp he dies ok a new random person can vote for mayor is not a rule being broken it's just rp, it's not even nlr or fail.

Thy

Monolith Expert

Years of Mono

LV

staff loved it.
Not even close. The amount of reports we have to deal with every time he is mayor is insane. They pretty much triple.
Maybe the reasoning is that I do it too often
Pretty much, yes.
It can be fun if it is done a few times during the week, but when you do it several times each day, it is simply too much.

Teddy

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Not even close. The amount of reports we have to deal with every time he is mayor is insane. They pretty much triple.

Pretty much, yes.
It can be fun if it is done a few times during the week, but when you do it several times each day, it is simply too much.
Yea dude that shouldn't be a black list it's fun and that but yeah he should of been told to relax on mayor shit. Also I saw you on zutharr video Harry very happy for you.

GotSlums CSGOEarn.net

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

"It can be fun if it is done a few times during the week, but when you do it several times each day, it is simply too much."

Yea I would do that :p Sounds good,

I realize now that I got a little carried away by doing it multiple times everyday lmao

@Dirty Harry

PerishedSins

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Seeing it unfold was amusing, however dealing with the tickets was not amusing and was very crappy on staffs part. However if you were to comply with staff then I wouldn't see a problem with a second chance, however I think you would be monitored at first when you begin and all staff who are currently on should discuss letting you rain terror on Rockford City. Just my input.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You may not be a corrupt mayor without staff permission. The staff that will need to give you permission may not be involved with you or your roleplay as a mayor, e.g. being a security agent or protecting civilian.

Whenever I was on and you were a mayor you were doing nothing but taking the police budget and causing terror. I don't see how that is proper roleplay if you do the same thing over and over again with the same people.

Gamz

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Everytime you go mayor, you go out of your way to ruin roleplay for police. You set the budget to $0 which makes it so police can't spawn cars or get weaponry. You then go to your house in suburbs where all of your friends are armed with assault rifles, and you bait the police there just so you can have a shootout with police.

Aaron

Monolith Addict
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If he's required to get staff permission each time he does it and have it limited to only a few times per week then I'm fine with it too. The staff member needs to be online however when they grant permission though... Otherwise it's just a shitfest. As soon as they leave, he needs to stop being corrupt.

My other concern is that he needs to put real RP into it and not just lure cops in for a gun fight. Let this happen naturally... Sneak into the jail cells, release prisoners for money, favor people who pay you for protection and throw cops off the scent of criminals, etc. THAT is real RP. Not tormenting the police department until you can all shoot them.

The OTHER issue with corrupt Mayor RP is that cops will be permanently bound to NLR if they are all killed in a gun fight with the Mayor... The Mayor can retain his position permanently without providing budget to the PD, continue to be corrupt and the cops would never be able to go back. There should be a rule somewhere that voids NLR (after 10-15 minutes) during a recurring RP scenario like this that directly involves the police force.

Status
Not open for further replies.