Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: tweety
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:85084171
Your Character Name: Tweety Vercetti

Target Steam Name: Joey Skylynx
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:1:11061926
Target Character Name (if known): Joey Skylynx

Request Reason: He randomly started shooting me, exploding my car after I "killed one of his officers". I was called to help backup my friends in a shootout and I flanked the cop and killed him which can be seen in the evidence below. Then my car was fired at, which it was disabled by exploding from the mayor shooting at it lmao. Afterward, he comes up to me with a gun then starts to drive off which I start to fire back at him. This mans was acting as an officer

I lost a scar, vector, 2 kevs, and some meds i think

When did the situation occur?: Around 3:10PM C.S.T 12/27/2021
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/uycmu8
Dead officer: https://prnt.sc/24v7znr
Mayor shooting at me: https://prnt.sc/24v7yht (which hear you can see my car driving over this vehicle and then about 2 seconds later it exploded and was destroyed and sitting the position shown in the video)

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

Joey Skylynx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Not sure how it'd be corruption personally, but yeah. Ya' shot my officers and at the time I was getting reports that down the road from the bridge, at the ramp, your friends were directly engaged with LEOs. Considering what I had seen already with the officer being killed, as I had been coming up originally from Outskirts #2, it stood to reason that had you gone down the hill you would have most likely engaged them. It also would stand to reason in the circumstances that I would have been pincer'd between two groups of hostile individuals who had already killed several LEOs. Hence why my move was to disable the vehicle and then just get the fug outta dodge.

Also some extra context might be needed for my carrying of an AR-15: I currently was being hunted by people putting up a $10,000 ~ $20,000 bounty due to the fact that I would not be giving trials for vehicular manslaughter.

tweety

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

For one, you technically broke two rules under the mayor section,

1. As the Mayor, you may not carry any illegal weaponry. You are allowed to own a handgun. You are only allowed to carry it and use it if you are in danger.

and

2. As the Mayor, you represent the city, but, with the approval of staff, can accept bribes, engage in the overseeing of certain illegal operations but can not actually engage in any criminal activities, only observe it. This includes growing weed or creating drugs.

Even though an AR-15 is a legal weapon, it is considered a class 3 and you can not just carry one around and fire it at criminals which you broke the next rule there as well you engaged in criminal activity. The only thing you should have done would have been to notify police of my car or character description.. not attempt to disable my vehicle yourself.

Joey Skylynx

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Ye, after this I did change out the AR-15 to 1911. I'm more then willing to take a warning/ban if needs be for that.

As for the 2nd part, I really wish they'd just allow mayors to access the security locker. Or give me a .22LR semi-auto for protection. That'd be pretty based.

But yeah, staff. If you need to ban me or warn me, that's all fine. As far as I'm aware of from what I did see on his body before calling cops - Tweety also had two sets of kevlar+helmet, small medkits, adrenaline, and I think he may have also had a lockpick, but not 100% on that.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

shain

Community Manager
Community Manager
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello,

After further review, @Joey Skylynx shouldn't have killed nor have been involved in a shootout that included @tweety, as the mayor you may only carry a class - 2 legal gun to only defend yourself. If you see a crime you should only let law enforcement officers handle them not the mayor himself, calling 911 and reporting the crime would be an acceptable action.

@Joey Skylynx will receive 1 WP for RDM. If you've lost anything during this situation, you may make a refund request.

Player Report Accepted.

Regards,
Shain

Status
Not open for further replies.