Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: QUISPPP

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:130130546

Your Character Name (If Applicable): Bob Santoro

Admin being reported( Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @Mazen = mentor

Reason for Report: Toxicity- just everything a staff should not be- not to mention his past playing with and failing to report numerous hackers such as Jake Thompson, and his million PRs

Time of Occurrence: All the Time

Evidence to support your claim: It did not take me a long time to find these: just go and see what he has posted and all of them are toxic. A lot of the stuff he says would get others suspended. Its obvious some staff like him due to his staff comments on his profile but you can't deny that this is not staff material:

Some Mazen quotes from forums(feel free to look it up on forums if u don't believe these)

-you're genuinely brain dead. What he is referring to is the fact that shabzino him and I went into a discord call to discuss the sit. That did not happen. What happened is that Recommendations and I went into a discord call once just us two so i could show him the video and the second time with hockeyexpert for recommendations to get his opinion on the situation.

-this is just stupid lol. just because I ordered guns from him doesn't mean I get special treatment? I've spent thousands on plenty of other staff-owned shops and still received punishments from said staff. you're just down bad for this one tbh.

-both of u gay shush itt

-idk what this means. if you want me to understand id advise speaking proper English thanks

-no way you've been playing that long and still this clueless?????

-Overpriced* Learn to spell then criticize my shop.

Is this really what we want staff to be like? Is this really someone that new players should seek help from?

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a

Read, understood and followed staff report rules?: yes

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings,
Mazen is not a staff member. Please correct the format or this will be closed.

In addition to this, please provide evidence to support your claims.

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I will but doesn't a mentor count as a staff member? otherwise the report in general doesn't really make sense

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I will but doesn't a mentor count as a staff member? otherwise the report in general doesn't really make sense
No, a mentor is a mentor.

Bob Santoro

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

this can be closed then until I revise it. Thank you

PMX

Monolith God
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Alright, locked & moved.