Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Nytherious
Your Steam ID:
Your Character Name (If Applicable): zar Montana

Admin being reported: (Tag by writing @ before their forum name) @mclovin

Reason for Report: I was in an admin sit with MColvin and Jason fly, Jason fly RDMed a swat, tased a LT and dissed 4 people. I called staff mclovin came to us and he asked Jason what happened. After his statement I gave mine. I was a little mad at Jason because he was RDMing and not listening to the rules and called me and the LT quote on quote "All fuc*ing Piceses of sh*t. So by accidently I called him a Fuc*king liar because he lied in the staff sit. Mclovin took the RDMers side, And I got banned for Dissing in a sit, and I got banned for two days. Im fine with the ban. But what im not fine with is how Mclovin let the RDMer and Dissrespector go without ban or warning. So mclovin just let a rdmer go to cause more mayhem. The thing is Mclovin could have checked logs and saw that he killed swat tased a LT and Buttoned a officer. Mclovin is not fit for staff if he lets a rdmer go lose, and bans me for getting a little mad in a staff sit because of him calling me and my friends piceses of shit, and even though Jason fly dissed to still no warning.
Time of Occurrence: 11/10/18 4:10
Evidence to support your claim: I Have over 5 witnesses that where there when he rdmed + logs.
Additional members involved/witnessing: LT Nontana

P.S I would ban Jason fly he has no intent to RP RDMed and Dissrespected higher ups in PD.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

You have not provided any evidence to support your claims.

mclovin

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So let me get this straight. You were disrespectful in a sit, was told numerous times to stop cussing and swearing at the guy and you were banned as a result. Now I could of banned you for longer for failure to listen to staff and for the disrespect in a sit but i didnt. i only banned you the few days for that. Now as no one gave video evidence or any evidence to what happened and there was many different sides. I made the best un biased opinion and told you two nothing will be happening as of now, and remember specifically telling you if you could gather video evidence from someone involved you can make a player report on the forums. Then you went on your "temper tantrum" and got yourself banned as a result. You made a ban appeal and didnt show me what so ever why you should of been un banned so it was denied. I have nothing further to add to this report

Lola Meid

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Due to no evidence being submitted, this report will be closed. Don't be disrespectful in sits and learn to relax.

Status
Not open for further replies.