Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Code:
Format:

In-Game name:Hector Blaziken
Steam name:Twisted
Steam ID:STEAM_0:0:107252401

Admin in sit with who decide it was fail RP and for us to make refund request: @Covent

Date and time of loss:10:20 pm Central time 12/7/17
What happened: Me, John HIlls, Brooke Bonner, Jimmy Bonner and some other members of our org were raiding Bank. We had 2 hostages and the cops failed RP we lost the money and weapons. We were in a sit with an mod and he decided it was FailRP by the cops so he told us to make a refund request.

How much do you need refunded: 21,000 cash, ak74 : John HIlls lost his Scar along with his 21,000 : Brooke Bonner lost her Mac-11 and her 21,000 .
Evidence:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1224594590 <-- Steam screenshot of my money i got from bank rob before I had to drop it. We all lost money as well.

I just want to thank the mod for the coroperation and profesional sit and for seeing and understanding what happened how it was failRP by cops.

twisted

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

So i have another refun request to make, mod just tol me to make it.

Admin in sit with who decide it was fail RP and for me to make refund: @Liasetten

Date and time of loss:11am Central time 12/8/17
What happened: I am secret service and a cop ran up into the mayors office put hancuffs on me then ran off. I then proceeded to die from water and lost like 14k

How much do you need refunded: 14k
Evidence: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225128419 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225128064 http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225127879 <-- Steam screenshot of my money before, handcuffed and after showing my fine.

twisted

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

This is a third refund request I am making .

Admin in sit with me who dealt with the monomarket eating my 295 iron bars: @Aaron

Date and time of loss:10pm 12/8/17
What happened: I just finished smelting my entire on person inventory into iron bars I have screen shots of me making my iron bars along with my entire on person inventory. What happened was I was testing out what people had buy orders open for iron bars. I seen that peope had open bars for 150$ per iron bar so i then went ahead and put a sell order for 295 iron bars then the mono market just ate my iron bars =( </3

How much do you need refunded: 295 iron bars
Evidence: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225691995<-- Steam screenshot of my iron bars and coal before I began my journet of smelting

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1225692073 <--- This is me sitting in room smelting my ore bars

Please help me <3

twisted

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Admin in sit with me who dealt with the loss of my 25,000 $: @DystopianRaven

Date and time of loss:3am
What happened: We were raiing the bank, madone (police chief) failed called a code red on the car we were in failing to value the hostages life the cops kills us in the car along with hostage. I was then resurrected and taken to jail. Tyler took my money that was 25,000 DystopianRaven said he will provide the screen shots of my money to me.

How much do you need refunded: 25,000
Please help me <3

twisted

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

I was told by multiple admins/mods to do this vs making sepearte threads to keep it cleaner on forum.

Sokolov

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Admin in sit with me who dealt with the loss of my 25,000 $: @DystopianRaven

Date and time of loss:3am
What happened: We were raiing the bank, madone (police chief) failed called a code red on the car we were in failing to value the hostages life the cops kills us in the car along with hostage. I was then resurrected and taken to jail. Tyler took my money that was 25,000 DystopianRaven said he will provide the screen shots of my money to me.

How much do you need refunded: 25,000
Please help me <3
As for this refund request I can assure that the the bank situation was fail as the cheif should have never code redded the vehicle holding the hostage, upon the vehicle being destroyed and Twisted being place under arrest, he was asked to drop the money which was destroyed by me... Then upon judging the incident after all reports came in it was clear he and his friends in the car would have likely gotten away with the money.

Rommel

Monolith Addict

Years of Mono

LV

@twisted I cannot really respond to the rest until other staff members confirm them. In regards to the bank money we need more definite evidence from you to provide a refund as money from a bank money isn't directly yours, its money you could have had. In regard to future refund requests, please make separate threads instead of one as it is a lot easier for us when you do that.

twisted

Suspended
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

@twisted I cannot really respond to the rest until other staff members confirm them. In regards to the bank money we need more definite evidence from you to provide a refund as money from a bank money isn't directly yours, its money you could have had. In regard to future refund requests, please make separate threads instead of one as it is a lot easier for us when you do that.

Please explain to me how being inside the vault not having that much money then still being in the vault and having that much money all of a sudden not enough "Logical" proof or even a monkey could figure out it was what happened. I made these because MODS AND ADMINS told me to make them to get my items back! Not to sit here and dick with people wanting more "evidence". The outcome was already demmed failed RP so that is why I made the posts. We all come here to have a good time playing and the cops FAIL RPing every single time then finally last night madone was caught to not value hostages life was a brink in the dark. Now I want all my things back + my money im not here to sit and beat around the bush. All the mods and admins already in game demmed i was to make refund to get my items back since they couldnt give it back to me right then.

Thanks

Covent

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

I can approve that the bank was fail for the first refund request, the cops rushed in due to a false claim over radio, but I do not know if he was likely to get out with the money due to no cops had died except when they rushed in.

Stuvi

Monolith God

Years of Mono

LV

Declined.

Make individual refund requests. You may also not create refund requests for your friends. They have to create their own.

Status
Not open for further replies.