Your Steam Name: TobaisForge
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:571302584
Your Character Name: Melkor Drall

Which Staff blacklisted you: @Backflare
What were you blacklisted from: Cars

Blacklist Length: 4 Days
Blacklist Reason: Hitting a BearCat
Unblacklist Reason:

I do not actually know why I was blacklisted, nor who blacklisted me, nor when it actually happened, as I could use cars this morning and now I cannot, and all I did this morning was drive to a dealer, get RDMed, then robbed, then server reboot happened and I did not rejoin due to irl stuff.

The only situation I could imagine to have lead to any issues would be a occurrence with the PD, as I was offline and have no idea who issued the blacklist, I could not explain my side and will instead do it here. However, I do doubt it was that situation as I left the server after that situation was ended in RP and there was about a 20 minute gap between me logging off and a time I could have been brought to a sit, since this is not a ban appeal I did clearly did not LTAP and as such was never brought to a sit. Anyway my side is this;

I was driving by PD, trying my best to control the golden Mercedes, a car that is realllllly hard to control and a black pd crusier went up to me with lights and the driver, who I could not tell if they were a cop or not screamed "Your driving like a fucking terrorist pull over". Since the car was not doing a proper pull over, and I could not tell if it was stolen or not, I chose to flee. I got chased and while being chased I saw a PD bearcat parked on the road, there was a SWAT I could see next to it and I could not slow down in time to avoid any kind of crash so I chose to hit the bearcat rather then VDM a SWAT. I then turned around got hit by a cop on the wrong side of the road, and then kinda just escaped and that was the end of that.

If this is the situation that resulted in my blacklist after explaining my side of the story I am requesting a unblacklist as my actions were not malious, or with mingy intent, my collision with the bearcat was done to avoid a even worse rulebreak and was not intentional as the car I was driving does not slow down fast enough to avoid that collision.

Time of Occurrence: Sometime last night
Additional members involved/witnessing: Unknown
Read, understood and followed blacklist appeal rules?: Yes

Edit: Got the info of who issued the blacklist and time from a ticket

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

The situation in which you are blacklisted for occurred on October 18th where you were driving around slamming into police cars intentionally trying to get them to chase you. you were not on the server at the time to receive the blacklist.

Melkor

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

The situation in which you are blacklisted for occurred on October 18th where you were driving around slamming into police cars intentionally trying to get them to chase you. you were not on the server at the time to receive the blacklist.
Oh, in that case I have 0 memory of what happened months ago and I guess I will just take the blacklist coming back on me from then

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.