Status
Not open for further replies.

Amped Up 55

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

After messing with the key bindings inside the inventory menu in your DarkRP server, I accidentally set the Open Inventory option as Mouse1, which results in being unable to change the keybindings at all anymore, and making my RP experience unplayable. I have tried using the console Binding/Unbinding commands and they only work for the Garry's Mod Key bindings: (+attack, etc) is there any way for me to reset the server key bindings without going through the in-game menu? I love this server and which is why I paid for premium as it is my favorite server. I would like to see to this issue getting resolved. Thank you in advance!

-Mr. Nuggin

EmilyM

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Hello! Uhm, I know how to fix your issue, but where is the problem. You gotta manually change the controls in the config for the server. Gotta edit the file itself. Either that or disable cloud sync and reinstall gmod

Amped Up 55

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

Ok, how do I go about editing the file?

Jace

Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

This **might** fix your issue, delete your "data" folder in (assuming its on your c drive) "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod", then vertify your files, if that doesnt work delete "cl.db" in "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod" if that doesnt work re install gmod i guess

Amped Up 55

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

None of these solutions resolved the issue, I think it is because the bindings are attached to my account automatically whenever I log onto the server. Is there a file I can go into and edit the bindings there?

Scofield

Banned
Banned
Suspended

Years of Mono

LV

Try restoring all your gmod settings to default settings

Amped Up 55

Monolith Newcomer

Years of Mono

LV

I have, its not a gmod game binding, its the customizable bindings within the servers inventory system

Jet

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Media Team
Forum Moderator
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Greetings @Amped Up 55 .

I've found a solution for your problem, open console and type mrp_inventory in the console, this will open the Inventory UI and will not close when clicking via the mouse, you'll be able to change the bind then.

Hope this helps.

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Moved to solved

Status
Not open for further replies.