Your Steam Name: misterjokeman
Your SteamID: STEAM_0:1:51800342
Your Character Name: Wolf Thornton

Target Steam Name: Smelly Wet Sock
Target SteamID: STEAM_0:0:238083975
Target Character Name (if known): Alison White

Request Reason: Metagaming in PM's
When did the situation occur?: Between 12:00 - 13:08 GMT
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/z1qm8w - https://streamable.com/j8r5gb - https://streamable.com/k8a6sd

Heavy Metagaming is occuring in PM's and I don't really want it to go unnoticed. He is giving IC info about the mayor's actions as well as talking about how he nearly killed players and how people were trying to kill him which is IC info. Also he is telling that he tasered someone?

Additional members involved/witnessing: N/A
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Dezi

Monolith Grinder
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This wasn't technically meta game and I knew it was going to be pointed out. The fact that the random guy just came up to us and killed the guy and you laughed about it and then he tried to kill me but I ran. There was no staff on and this guy thought he could go around trying to kill everyone with a Makarov he found from a Christmas present which I think is very wrong to be given out as it's a pass to new players to use weapons without knowing that they're not allowed just to walk up to someone outside the hospital and start a shootout.

Considering that there was no active staff online and he had already tried to kill me I managed to escape and find him again. The information that was given out of character wasn't used for in character. We had been talking in private messages for a while before we met up at the hospital and we was just chilling until the guy came out of no where and killed @NotThatMentallyStable.

You really think I care about more about a PM? Nah not really. You was rolling around with a Civilian with Class 3's also you was the Mayor which isn't allowed. I don't see myself being in the wrong as you can tell the information that was given wasn't used for in character. There was hardly anyone at the time and this guy thought he could go around killing people with a Makarov lmfao.

Actual in-fact you have broke multiple rules today, such as random deathmatched an LEO as the Mayor, You also Vehicle Deathmatched the person before you random deathmatched & to add to it you not long just purposely ran me over by swerving into me after the leaving the lights on an amber signal just about to go to red so you did fail drive.

Also to add to the situation in the PM's none of the information given was used for in character purposes so there is no problem. You thought that you wasn't going to be involved in a PR by killing as a Mayor and using Class 3's also lying to an LEO saying that a Civilian was a detective even though you fully well know that if someone is going to protect the Mayor it's not going to be a detective because the guy wasn't a detective he should've been Secret Service.

Can you please tell me how this was meta game because the information given wasn't used for an advantage in roleplay. The person was just literally random deathmatched and he tried to kill me so I had KOS on him. Also I tried to stop him with the weapon as I knew he was just going to do the same to others and ruin roleplay for everyone else.

Maybe if you thought about your actions before using a Class 3 as the Mayor we wouldn't be in this current situation right now. It seems to me that you haven't noticed or realised that the rules you broke was a lot more serious than over a PM. You seem really childish to complain about other people but you haven't thought about your own actions. Thanks for the Player Report. I'd happily take a warning point to see you get more of a punishment because of what you done was so unprofessional of someone who has been in the community since 2017.

I really can't believe the fact that you knew the guy random deathmatched and he attempted to do it to me and you decided to laugh about it and then you go and do the same thing as the Mayor with a Class 3.

Please tell me who's more in the wrong because from my POV. The rules you broke was a lot worse than what I did in a PM. Also you know not to do this if you have been a Member of the community for three years. It's not like we was in a discord call talking. It was a PM about a rulebreaker killing someone for no reason, I don't see anything wrong in that as there was no staff online to do anything about this guy going around killing people. (I'm not sure if he killed anyone else but he attempted to kill us both outside the hospital)

Just to add to the situation. I was crossing the road earlier facing your car and you decided to swerve directly into me after the light was on amber going to red. Which in a driving test when the light hit amber prepare to stop because you don't know whether it's going to green or red. So you literally decided to not try and hit me but you done the complete opposite by swerving straight into me. You can't say I was in the middle of the road as I more on the other side of the road and you blatantly wanted to just run me over because of the player report that was opened up on you.

If you have such a problem stop being so childish breaking all these rules and then complaining about someone using 1 PM about someone breaking the rules. I wouldn't say I was mad about the guy random deathmatching but it was just so annoying as me and this person was just chilling and having a conversation. Also when I asked you about why you had a Class 3 on your back you never replied and just continued to the car and used your physgun as a laser/pointer to point out the Civilian and you told the Police Assistant Chief that he was a detective even though I asked the Assistant Chief after you had left if he had checked the roster and he said that the Civilian wasn't even a Detective. Adding on to the situation about the taze, It was the person that broke the rules by random deathmatching outside hospital. Also I wasn't a detective we was just talking chill so how is there any problem with that? I wasn't gaining any benefit from the PM except from the rulebreaker was in cuffs and then you decide to pull up as the Mayor and gun down an LEO for doing their job of making an arrest on someone that was gunning people down for no reason.

Also just to point out. As the Mayor you need permission from a Senior Admin + for corruption. In fact you're not even allowed to shoot back at the cops either, as the Mayor you still have to follow all Laws. You're not vunerable from the Laws of the Land.

By the way before you make a report on someone for using a PM about a rulebreaker, please in future think about the rules you broke, as they're a lot worse than what I did over a new comer that was breaking rules.

I can confirm that they was revived by the paramedic and when you decided to run me over I was revived also and I called code red on you as I was a detective at the time.

Class 3 as Mayor:

VDM by misterjokeman:

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

TXOwODUDE

Monolith Veteran

Years of Mono

LV

After reviewing the evidence, and not finding any rule breaks on the part of the reported player, this report will be denied.

Player Report Status: Denied / Locked / Moved

Status
Not open for further replies.