Years of Mono

LV

Your Steam Name: Joey.
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:1:119058014
Your Character Name: Joey Jamalkins

Your Steam Name: oohhhhh nooooo
Your SteamID: 76561198170642725
Your Character Name: Martin Veira

Request Reason: Potential third-party communication software?
When did the situation occur?: 7/25/2023 10:30pm EST
Your evidence to support your claim: https://streamable.com/eg1214

Additional members involved/witnessing: n/a
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

@Joey. Does the clip you posted belong to you, or is it someone else’s gameplay of which you believe the player to be meta gaming in?

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

This is my own clip ive posted
I think your talking about when I called out "Watch the back" when I said that I was in my inventory and did not go through voice or radio due to me being in my inv
Im also the one who screamed "Im dead " at the end

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

Between the words, “Alright”, “watch the back”, and “I’m dead” there is most definitely another player communicating with you some way other than on G mod. The first two sounding like they came from two different voices.

The video clip is also cropped down to hide the overlay of a third party software, most likely discord

Unless, of course, the un-cropped video clip is available

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

Between the words, “Alright”, “watch the back”, and “I’m dead” there is most definitely another player communicating with you some way other than on G mod. The first two sounding like they came from two different voices.

The video clip is also cropped down to hide the overlay of a third party software, most likely discord

Unless, of course, the un-cropped video clip is available
yes the first voice was Cole Viera in game saying "aight" very quickly

The rest were me as my clipping software activly picks up my mic without a button press I would like to also add that after i said "Watch my Back" There was zero response from my teammate at all proving further that he had no way of hearing me.

As the clip is trimmed becuase I had to set my Nvidea Shadow Play to record my whole screen to fix a bug It recorded a part of my screen that I don't want shared I wish Nvidea would fix this bug that it will not be a able to capture unless im in the mode to capture everything incuding desktop and other aplications that is not garry's mod

I would also like to add that this raid was being watched by multiple Administrators and I'm sure if they were watching you could clearly see us communicating through radio and voice and they would have stopped us imedently

Last edited:

Joey.

Monolith Senior

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to start by asking the video be unarchived until the report is closed.

The rest were me as my clipping software activly picks up my mic without a button press I would like to also add that after i said "Watch my Back" There was zero response from my teammate at all proving further that he had no way of hearing me.
No response would not be indicative of someone not hearing you. Perhaps, it's the fact that directly after saying that a gunfight ensued?

As the clip is trimmed becuase I had to set my Nvidea Shadow Play to record my whole screen to fix a bug It recorded a part of my screen that I don't want shared I wish Nvidea would fix this bug that it will not be a able to capture unless im in the mode to capture everything incuding desktop and other aplications that is not garry's mod
Sooooo does this mean that there is no recording of anything else? Or you just trim it so that it could not be seen is removed so we can't see it? If it's the latter, there is no reason I can see as to why you don't simply send a screenshot from any part of the recording that shows just the monitor you want.

I would also like to add that this raid was being watched by multiple Administrators and I'm sure if they were watching you could clearly see us communicating through radio and voice and they would have stopped us imedently
I don't think that administrators watching has ever stopped anyone from using Discord in the past. If that first "Alright" isn't you, the quality is most definitely not that of Garry's Mod VC. On top of that, you can still tap push to talk every once and a while, and how would the staff be any wiser? Oh right, they can't be.

BradlyTheTank

Monolith Rookie

Years of Mono

LV

I would like to start by asking the video be unarchived until the report is closed.
I did not archive it as i think streamable archived it for some reason?????

Or you just trim it so that it could not be seen is removed so we can't see it? If it's the latter, there is no reason I can see as to why you don't simply send a screenshot from any part of the recording that shows just the monitor you want.
I only have a clip of the trim as I thought I would not need the rest of the jewlery store robbery to be on recording. But to go with what you said I only have one monitor and the screenshot of the entire screen would deafeat the whole purpose of cropping it to the side to remove personal information from the clip as I had a popup on the side of the screen showing a msg someone sent me.

GHOST_023

Monolith Veteran
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Based upon the evidence provided i have concluded the video provided does not include enough information to prove @BradlyTheTank was meta gaming.

REPORT DENIED

Status
Not open for further replies.