Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:155574178
Your Character Name: Jackson Brown

Target Steam Name: YoungHabby, Cudder
Target SteamID: :STEAM_0:1:122905120, STEAM_0:0:29849330
Target Character Name (if known): Pablo Young, Trae Deuce

Request Reason: Metagaming
When did the situation occur?: Ongoing for a month or so now
Your evidence to support your claim:
Pablo and Trae and other people that aren't in the video, but i have knowledge of metagaming due to being associated with them in the past have been metagaming basically from my knowledge since i returned to the server and i was a first hand witness to it, and so were a few staff members involved with the two including Shabzino and Slick, i've brought it up a few times already, but nothing has been done, i myself do not have anything more to add onto the evidence since i didn't join their org to rat them out for breaking rules, but i rather not have people taking an unfair advantage, and ruining the game for other people when they're just casually playing when they have the time to.

But to describe the evidence, you have 3 players Pablo, Trae and Bre, Trae is in the hospital rescuing pablo, and pablo gets killed by the cop since he starts to shoot at trae when he initiates his attack and then you can hear him speak in discord after as he's clearly dead on the ground.

Also to those asking why didn't i report them earlier when i witnessed it, like i said i wasn't there to rat them out, or i was playing another game and simply didn't care and didn't care of course until they used it against me. And as for when the video was posted, it was shared in game so in game logs can be checked using the old link used to share the video since it should show up in PM logs between Bre and Trae

Also for a more accurate timeframe of the video since the video by Trae has since gone private since the report was posted, I left MSide on the eleventh and that video was 3 days before I left since bre and the other two were still friendly and obviously they’re not now, but it is still within the month timeframe just to reinforce that.

Additional members involved/witnessing: Other people may have some type of evidence if they would like to provide, but that's all i have
Read, understood and followed player report rules?: Yes

Last edited:

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

if you had evidence why did you take so long too report Cudder and I while attempting too blackmailing my fellow org members.

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

if you had evidence why did you take so long too report Cudder and I while attempting too blackmailing my fellow org members.
I could say the same to you and blackmailing other people, but thats besides the point, metagaming is metagaming and i reported it a while ago actually directly to higher staff, but nothing was done since.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Who did I blackmail and the video you used is older than a month

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you really cared about the rule break you would’ve reported on that day not a month later

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Who did I blackmail and the video you used is older than a month
Its not older than a month, it was posted on November 8th until it was unfortunatly taken down, and apart from the blackmail i dont need to say who since they know who they are and it adds nothing to the actual report here being you metagaming unless you have something to add that would prove otherwise, if you want to report me for something else go ahead, but this report is about you and trae not me

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

If you really cared about the rule break you would’ve reported on that day not a month later
Also
  1. Your report can be denied based on time-frame discrepancy. You should make your report within a reasonable time-frame of when the issue was initially issued / or when it transpired.

and

The EXCEPTION to this rule is any major-rule break being reported. The purpose of this rule is to combat reporting minor rule violations from ~6 months or even way in the past. We will document the players rule violation regardless, but this is to combat any kind of petty report making.

i dont need to report this instantly especially since i was trying to find concrete evidence for a while since i knew it was happening so i took time to be positive that rulebreaking was happening, but once again none of these comments are adding to your case on why this metagaming is allowed
    Also in regards to blackmail there is no actual rule making it not allowed, of course, its kinda a bad thing to do, but like i said you saying that adds nothing to this report

Last edited:

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

If staff want to know the day this took place, they can check cudders pms to me on November 8th, he sent me the link to the video and logs will match with the events that took place in the video on that day.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is funny coming from the hypocrite that meta games with farmer joe everytime she’s on I’ll be dropping the video of you meta gaming when I’m home

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

This is funny coming from the hypocrite that meta games with farmer joe everytime she’s on I’ll be dropping the video of you meta gaming when I’m home
Feel free to make a report, Also be sure that video you have has audio coming from your mic as well. Thanks

Last edited:

Backflare

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

This is a forum report if you continue to use this to trash talk each other it will be locked and you will be punished.

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Not a issue I have it saved ready too upload when I’m home
ok lol ill wait, You've yet to say anything in your defense for full on meta gaming though. Whats up with that ?

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

ok lol ill wait, You've yet to say anything in your defense for full on meta gaming though. Whats up with that ?
Don’t have too explain anything too you wait till the evidence drops

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

You and piff both were blackmailing my org members over a clip of me saying something u gave zero context either

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

ok lol ill wait
You and piff both were blackmailing my org members over a clip of me saying something u gave zero context eitherB.
Blackmail? idk how I blackmailed anyone, either way that's not a rule break so that irrelevant. Secondly there's enough context in the video. You were dead on the floor in the clip yet still we can still hear you talking and telling trae to finish you. Thats enough context.

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

Don’t have too explain anything too you wait till the evidence drops
yeah your accusations of me meta gaming has nothing to do with the fact that you and trae were in disc.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

yeah your accusations of me meta gaming has nothing to do with the fact that you and trae were in dis
Never showed proof of us in discord and if u want proof of you blackmailing it wasn’t really bright of u to do it over pm’s in game

Status
Not open for further replies.