Status
Not open for further replies.

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Never showed proof of us in discord and if u want proof of you blackmailing it wasn’t really bright of u to do it over pm’s in game
We don’t need direct proof of you in discord, we can hear you two talking through a third party communications app be it discord, Skype or fucking Teamspeak after you were killed by the cop, so it’s quite obvious you two were metagaming, and haven’t proved it otherwise and blackmail isn’t a rule break so I don’t know why you keep bringing it up, me personally you can bring it up cause I personally don’t take this game serious nor will it hurt my image or get me in trouble as I’m not threatening your life or harassing you in any manner, this is like murder in a way, we may not have directly caught you doing it, but we still found a strong link being you two speaking after one of y’all was dead proving that third party software is being used to communicate.

Also if there was nothing to hide or incriminating in the video y’all wouldn’t have put it as private not unlisted

Last edited:

Bre

Administrator
Administrator
Event Team
Recruitment Team

Years of Mono

LV

I Messaged slick to give me the 200k he owes me or I would post the proof I have of him Meta Gaming. Nothing to hide about that I didn't break any rules. If u wanna see that SS I can post it as well lol just lmk. Either way that has nothing to do you and trae third party communicating. Stop trying to divert the topic and address the matter at hand.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

I Messaged slick to give me the 200k he owes me or I would post the proof I have of him Meta Gaming. Nothing to hide about that I didn't break any rules. If u wanna see that SS I can post it as well lol just lmk. Either way that has nothing to do you and trae third party communicating. Stop trying to divert the topic and address the matter at hand.
If it’s a report about me and trae why are u still responding?

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Gimme 40 min you’ll like this report

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Gimme 40 min you’ll like this report
If you’re actually reporting someone, make a separate report, if that’s what your plan is, showing someone else metagaming or breaking rules on a report that basically has nothing pertaining to them isn’t going to do anything to once again defend your case or explain why you’re metagaming

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

If you’re actually reporting someone, make a separate report, if that’s what your plan is, showing someone else metagaming or breaking rules on a report that basically has nothing pertaining to them isn’t going to do anything to once again defend your case or explain why you’re metagaming
Did I ask u for ur permission

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Did I ask u for ur permissions
Literally a rule for reports:

“Always stay on-topic. Don't start other discussions or arguments that are not relevant to that Player Report”

Your “proof” against Bre has nothing to do with this report, so it’s off topic and it’s just you slapping shit here for no reason and hoping to get off with a oh they metagame so I can too type situation

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Literally a rule for reports:

“Always stay on-topic. Don't start other discussions or arguments that are not relevant to that Player Report”

Your “proof” against Bre has nothing to do with this report, so it’s off topic and it’s just you slapping shit here for no reason and hoping to get off with a oh they metagame so I can too type situation
isnt that exactly what your doing for half the report

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

isnt that exactly what your doing for half the report
Are you stupid? The report I made is on topic and everything I’m adding to the report information wise is apart of the report, you are not contributing in any manner to the report, but be my guest and continue to provide useless or irrelevant information and end up getting the report locked so you or cuddled can’t add anything in your defense.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Nah u haven’t said anything but irrelevant information

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Nah u haven’t said anything but irrelevant information
@Backflare can you lock the report for now since he’s not going to add any relevant information nor has the other party responded just so we can keep it at this since I don’t think anyone else has anything to add that contributes.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this guy is still responding for no reason yes please do lock the report

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

I am going to temporarily unlock this report so I can get a few answers before a verdict is reached.
Not a issue I have it saved ready too upload when I’m home
Do you still have this video, if so can you upload it?

@PiffTheSeal Did you attempt to blackmail any players involved in this report before making the report?

I will give both sides 24 hours to respond, and keep it civil.

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Under Review,

I am going to temporarily unlock this report so I can get a few answers before a verdict is reached.

Do you still have this video, if so can you upload it?

@PiffTheSeal Did you attempt to blackmail any players involved in this report before making the report?

I will give both sides 24 hours to respond, and keep it civil.
I didn’t attempt to blackmail either of them not in-game or outside, I can show my messages between Trae and Pablo, I did talk to Pablo outside and have our banter against each other, but I didn’t blackmail neither of the two

Also I don’t see why it matters since it doesn’t right their wrongs and it’s not just me being screwed over by them metagaming

Last edited:

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

this is him black mailing shabz for a video of me and trae. Bre was also mentioning this video in the response she gave too this report indicating they both were trying too blackmail shabz for something he didnt do. Ill let it be known shabz didnt care and knew there wasnt evidence of shit on him and they were just shit talking.

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

this is him black mailing shabz for a video of me and trae. Bre was also mentioning this video in the response she gave to this report indicating they both were trying to blackmail shabz for something he didnt do. I’ll let it be known shabz didnt care and knew there wasnt evidence of shit on him and they were just shit talking.
He’s not included in the report, I mentioned him, but as I don’t have any evidence of him metagaming, besides knowing that he knowingly lets you guys metagame, so I’m not blackmailing regardless and I only said that cause I was annoyed that he blacklisted me for saying something against MSide for like a week and was doing that to multiple people.

Also I had no prior knowledge of the video up until recently, so it was me fucking with y’all which I mean regardless Bre also has nothing to do with this since she has no knowledge of me sending this, and you’re trying to tie her into something that was my actions and have no proof of her “blackmailing” yall,

If anything I could say the same with y’all threatening bre with a video of her doing god knows what, but of course we know you’re bluffing cause Bre didn’t do anything and of course you don’t have anything against me lmao. And like I said before there is no rule against blackmailing someone, I’m not blackmailing with some type of illegal shit or personal info, so I don’t see why this is being brought up in the first place, and from what I’ve read no rule can be twisted or interpreted to the point of making it a rule break, as it causes no actual harm, it’s not harassment, but I don’t personally care that it’s shown as long as it’s not used as a excuse for justifying metagaming for these two. And to add on, my actions were outside of anything attached to the server communications wise, so if it were to be a rule break, my actions can’t and shouldn’t be punished for something I did outside the server, that’s like me reporting anyone who’s made a racist joke in some other discord that isn’t attached to the server.

Also that background is unironically cringe

Last edited:

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

OK LOL the evidence is right there ill let the admin deicide i said what i said. You and bre both tried too blackmail shabz someone who has nothing too do with the video and if u have any other video than can prove your not talking about this video i wanna see im generally curious

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

OK LOL the evidence is right there ill let the admin deicide i said what i said. You and bre both tried too blackmail shabz someone who has nothing too do with the video and if u have any other video than can prove your not talking about this video i wanna see im generally curious
You have no evidence of Bre blackmailing, you’ve yet to show it, that’s me not bre unless I speak for Bre now and my actions correlate with hers, and bro do you not read, I said I was bluffing, and you never showed the video about bre whatever you were threatening I even DMed you to ask if you were going to post it before locking this, and instead you just started to throw a tantrum in my DMs like a child, but regardless like I said me “blackmailing” Deshawn has nothing to do with this and no action can be taken against me unless Monolith servers somehow has bought steam and owns it now since it has no authority over what I do on steam, but also no rule against it, it’s not threatening anyone in a manner that can cause harm.

Status
Not open for further replies.