Years of Mono

LV

are u blind look in the report like stop responding with lies

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

are u blind look in the report like stop responding with lies
That’s not blackmail what bre did, she wanted her money that she loaned to ethan or she would report him for scamming, it’s not blackmail it’s simple really, she gave him a loan and she wanted it paid back asap, you obviously are too far up your ass to understand anything properly.

Also he’s not apart of the report, so all these points are being used against us when in reality ethan and Deshawn have nothing to do with this report and once again still you have nothing to show for all this you’ve been adding, metagaming is metagaming pal.

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Again not saying it again Idk if u can read u have no evidence you were talking about this video in those messages

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Again not saying it again Idk if u can read u have no evidence you were talking about this video in those messages
It doesn't matter what clip i was talking about, you're still metagaming lmfao, like can you not get that through your head, it doesn't invalidate evidence just because of that message if anything

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also i reported yall in private the same day i got the clip which was on the 17th at midnight around 1AM est, and i sent that message to deshawn on the 15th when i ddint have anything against him or yall

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

image_2022-11-30_195304832.png
Well actually here's the time and date when i downloaded it, and then a few minutes later i sent it to thanewolfe which is shown here
image_2022-11-30_195745990.png
So this is to show i didn't have any idea of that video prior to messaging that to deshawn/shabzino
image_2022-11-30_195913651.png

which shown here shows that i messaged him on the 15th and i got the clip a day later and downloaded it in case it was deleted once i did actually report it

YoungHablo

Banned
Banned
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

doesnt matter your still saying it about this video evidence genius. You have no evidence that shows you were talking about another video becuase you dont have another video too show. Your talking about the only video you have you were trying too blackmail shabs about us. I CANT MAKE IT SIMPLER FOR YOU TOO READ

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

Also if anything if im looking through DMs since we knew yall were metagaming against us in game, Bre had a image sent to me prior of ethan metagaming which is this right here a DM between us two the 15th so if anything it was this i was talking about
image_2022-11-30_201920695.png

PiffTheSeal

Monolith Grinder

Years of Mono

LV

doesnt matter your still saying it about this video evidence genius. You have no evidence that shows you were talking about another video becuase you dont have another video too show. Your talking about the only video you have you were trying too blackmail shabs about us. I CANT MAKE IT SIMPLER FOR YOU TOO READ
it doesn't matter what video it is really, i dont know why you're pushing it like it changes anything, theres no rule that would invalidate my evidence simply cause i was supposedly using it against him according to you and time frame of me receiving the video, me reporting to thanewolfe and everything wouldn't make sense since quite literally the image was the only thing i had at the time of sending that message, i honestly don't see what point you're trying to make here, like you're still metagaming lmfao, quite literally i am talking to a brick wall

Official Car Mechanic

Monolith Senior
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Hello after doing a bit of research and speaking with some people I am ready to conclude this report. The video provided by @PiffTheSeal shows Cudder metagaming with @YoungHablo. While looking through logs I found @PiffTheSeal using PMs to convey in-game information. @Breiceheidd was also found metagaming through PMs. All users with receive punishment.

@Cudder will receive 1 Warning Point for Metagaming.

@PiffTheSeal will receive 1 Warning Point for Metagaming.

@Breiceheidd will receive 1 Warning Point for Metagaming.

@YoungHablo will receive 1 Warning Point for Metagaming

Player Report Accepted
1669912449449.png1669912487779.png1669912533596.png1669912545814.png1669912712860.png1669912777149.png1669912794276.png

Status
Not open for further replies.