Monolith Pleb

Years of Mono

LV

Steam Name: literally ur dad
Your SteamID: STEAM_1:0:42337526
Your Character Name: Michael Sartorri
Ban Length: 14 hours
Banning Staff Member: @pea
Unban Reason: I was given a warning point which resulted in a 14 hour ban simply because I was accused of breaking fearRP during a traffic stop. I was under the impression that fear RP meant you had to either outnumber 2 to 1 or 1 to 1 for police in order to put any people under fear RP. I had myself and 2 gang members, so 3 people total, in my vehicle. One police officer pulled me over because some random civilian accused me of attempting to kill him. I complied with the traffic stop all the way until the officer illegally removed me from my vehicle and at that point, I waited until he looked away at my gang members and seized the opportunity to pull my DP out. I started equipping the gun, and as that happened, the officer looked back toward me and began firing, so I returned fire. I don't believe what I did was a rule violation, and ask that my ban be lifted early
Time of Occurrence: approx. 3:30 PM 3/18/20
Additional members involved/witnessing: 2 of my org members who haven't created forum accounts as far as I'm aware, and @Airless
Read, understood and followed ban appeal rules?: Yes

itz_coffee

Developer
Developer
Awards

Years of Mono

LV

Being autobanned for too many warning points cannot be appealed

Status
Not open for further replies.